What's new

Wayne s15 Spec R

Reaction score
ok the cars been in paint for over a week now and ive been slowly getting all the bits together and been changing my mind on a lot off little touches, painting the bay now too as it will just look wrong and not the right style would be acheived by leaving this.

Also collected a standard bonnet today so that will hopefully be prepped and painted within the next few days.

All thats left to do is...

Paint and fit new willwood calipers
Paint and refit engine bay
Fit sideskirts
Paint wings
Prep and Paint bonnet
Paint bootlid
Paint mirrors,filler cap,hinges,struts,cam cover.

So that should all be done during the week and then its ready for the final 4000 abralons and a good coat of polish, then fit all badges and finnicky bits! And i may actually finally drive the car for the first time ever lol

Anyway heres the pics,excuse the quality as it was a rush job with the camera!

The colour is a near complete custom colour, it dates back to a suzuki motorbike colour as far as i can work out so pretty much cant be replicated apart from the details i have!

In the pics it looks more blue, but in the flesh and in direct light its as pearl purpe as possible!

Il get more proper pictures up tomorrow

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
it looks stunning dude liked the pic in the txt you sent me :) really nice shade aswell dare I say but poss better than midnight purple? :wack:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Looks awesome dude!! Looks slightly less dark than midnight purple... think that almost looks black in low light conditions i.e. at night.

Stunning work :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Looks lovely mate, the purple is really nice,a lot like the bmw individual purple you can get alpinas in,very nice mate! Can't wait to see her finished

Reaction score
Thanks guys, the colour is in a way similar to the bmw individual colours they do, but this colour is almost all pearlescent making the colour be very different in day/night light.

Shoul all be fitted up by tomorrow afternoon then its time to get the autosol out and the mop to get the bling back into those sorry i/c pipes! will try to get some real detailed pics tomorrow of the colour in different lights too.

Also need to find somewhere i can get a few silicone hoses from in purple? they are for my intercooler as some of these look in real bad shape and think these may be part of the reason i have a boost issue? As one is pretty much fooked and that could be where the boost leak is?

Reaction score
it looks stunning dude liked the pic in the txt you sent me :) really nice shade aswell dare I say but poss better than midnight purple? :wack:
midnight purple is awesome, but the cost to me for that colour is OVER £320 per litre! id hate to think what a 'joe public' would have to pay for it!

And yeah waynes s15 purple owns midnight purple lol

Reaction score
i did try to contact him a few weeks ago but had no reply, was a bit of a rush job so ive sent them down to a local race team to get measured up and ordered up now!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looks cool mate, well done. Have you colour detailed the headlights too? Hard to tell in the photos..

Reaction score
thanks for the comments guys, the headlights were taken apart and painted mettalic satin black, pretty much no mettalic but just a glint.

Il get proper detaily pics in the next couple of days when i actually drive it away!

S

S15 SILVIA

That looks stunning!!!!
Great job.
Paint looks great. Nice colour choice.
What's the wheel specs?
Mike