What's new

Wayne s15 Spec R

Reaction score
work on this has kinda slowed down to a hault as i cant seem to source a pair of front wings! But expect a few pics by the weekend of it in primer at least!

Reaction score
yeah ive spoken to ep racing but all they have in stock are the su style ones and to be honest all ive heard is bad things about the moulds of those, and there dmax ones arent coming into stock until december!

Reaction score
Finally i have sourced a pair of standard front wings! And also had my whole new willwood big brake upgrade arrive today!

Will post pics thursday as thats when the car leaves and goes to the booth ready for painting!

Reaction score
ok guys just a few updated pics for now, finally got round to priming the car and repairing the rear bumper!

il get some more pics up later tomorrow of the car outside of the workshop as its off to the painters!

Reaction score
its going to be around aweek or two before i get round to painting it now, to much actual paying work to get on with so my car will be on the back burner for now, plus that gives me time to just acquire all the last final bits 4 it

Reaction score
from what you told me, it looks like it's going to be a very nice colour ;)

looking really good mate

Reaction score
All the 'little bits' got painted tonight! The colour looks awesome! But the shell wont be painted until next thursday so you will have to wait for the pics lol

Reaction score
no pics as of yet, but the bumpers were painted an hour ago! The shell should be painted by wednesday, had a bit more prep done as i wasnt quite happy with my first results, and chris the painter is proper anal about having his name against cedrtain jobs and wanted it up to his expectations!