What's new

$hifty's S15

$

$hifty

Hi all,

For the moment progress is slow with the mod's since i bought it, the only changes being to the exhaust, rear lights and 2 12" JL subs in the boot! :)
I've decided to wait till after the winter for the wheels, even though i spend all my spare time looking at alloys for her :(

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
It's rare to see them in yellow, looks nice :) A bit of carbon fiber sets the yellow off a treat ;)

$

$hifty

I try to go as often as possible, but im tied up at work nearly every sunday! I usually go up with mr cad, im sure u know him!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol yeah I know Mr Cad :) Good mate of mine now...

I'm sure you're the fella some mates of mine talk about in terms of having an S15... work at G******h right? (don't wanna give away where you work if you don't want the world to know lol)

Sean who recently got his S14a and Andy with white FD (Rex we call him) both mentioned your S15 as they wanted a 'JDM car shoot' on the works carpark haha :D

Reaction score
Country
Cool that yellow colour is alot nicer than the skyline one...or are they both the same lol.
Either way the silvia one looks better lol.

Reaction score
yellow is the best colour bar none i think.. the few that ive seen though have faded alot and look really chalky! hopefully yours is in better condition!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Looks reallyy clean mate! It was a yellow 15 that made me want one,it was the first I had ever seen on the road ,must be about 10 years ago now I loved it then and still love it now ! Enjoy,

$

$hifty

where was that mate? i work for sainsburys so im at a lot of branches round the midlands!

Went to a meet in telford on sunday for the first time in ages, think ill be appearing more often now, and im hitting the fast show too! :)