What's new

Benne's S15

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I don't see why everyone is sayin he needs to 'be careful' what he writes,what the guy gonna do ? Lol all he is doing is statin the facts he has been given!
As u say the car has been drastically modded since purchase from jurgen,but at the same time all he has been told by the seller is that its down to where he bought it . At the end of the day the guy spent a lot of money on a car that's not what it says on the tin,we have all been there , he is annoyed understandably.
Its a private sale u have to bite the bullet .anyone who knows the import company will pay no attention to this anyways,and I am sure it will sort itself out in the end
But this is a forum if that's his view on it I think he should be allowed to put it across without people telling him to watch what he says.......................

anyways glad the car is running sweet now what sort of power are you looking to push?

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I believe this issue has been sorted out and enough has been said on this topic, so let's let it go.....

S

S15 SILVIA

Picture 1: new wheels
Picture 2: shortened spoiler mount with custom cut Silvia lightning bolt.
Picture 3: new carbon bonnet.

Guess this is what you are saying :)
Car looks great mate. Not a lover of the graphics tho. Would look better with the lightning bolt on the bonnet too.
Mike

Reaction score
Country
oh, of course, Prodrive forged monoblock, made by Rays :)

8.5x18 and 9.5x18

Reaction score
Damn. And I thought I'll be the first S15 with those rims in black :p Bought mine a year ago but 17" 9j +18. Then manage to get 18" 10j for the rear. Now waiting for the same Wise Square kit to arrive so I can fit them. At least I know know what they'll look like :) Looks awesome bro. Hope to see more posts of the full car soon.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Those wheels look ace Benne, much better than the blingy Rotas IMO, especially now all of the stickers are gone too :)

Reaction score
Country
Thank you guys!

Hope to see you both at the Nuerburgring this year! :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Car looks amazing mate, love the graphics, suits the car perfectly IMO, spoiler bracket details is very nice, not so keen on the front wings though, what make are they?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice1 Benne - want to see pics of your next trackday!! :D

Unfortunately I won't be able to make Nordschleife this year... specially now with house move and not getting track car sorted till next year... but best things to those who wait hehe... will try my best to have another visit (for longer this time in the week) in 2012 :thumbs: