What's new

Fruitbooter's S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
Hi Guys

I picked my gorgeous S15 up just over a week ago now from Torque GT, great guys indeed. :nod:

I've wanted an S15 for absolutely years, ever since I first got into drifting and first set eyes on one etc but insurance was always a no! But not to long back I tried for a quote and it came back at an amount I was happy with! So instead of getting an Astra VXR for a lot more money I chose to go down the S15 route and began looking for a decent one.

I paid a visit to Torque GT to have a look at one and it was brilliant, it needed a few things doing to it but I could definitely feel something was there, definitely felt like my car!

So details were exchanged, and a date was set to pick it up...due to me being a bit skint at the time I had to wait till I next got paid in order to afford the car and my insurance so 6 weeks of excitement and waiting began.

Eventually though the time came and I went down to pick it up.
It looked stunning, all new badges were put back on, weird arch protectors were removed and it was really clean and vibrant!

The drive home of about 200 miles was a steady one as I needed to conserve petrol but don't worry I had the odd moment where I got to grips with the accelerator and all I can say is Ohhhhh Myyyyy! :D

Anyway here is how is stands at the moment after a quick clean with wonderful Dodo Juice :cool:

Reaction score
Country

It's a pretty standard spec -

2002 Model
59,000 miles

Exhaust System
De-cat
Cusco front strut brace
Kei Office Coilovers
Mushroom filter
Buddy Club P1's
Cat 1 Alarm

Not sure on the exhaust make but will try and have a look, sounds great though not to loud but definitely not quiet when you open it up!

Wheels will be going, they will be up for sale when I'm sorted and have enough money to get some new ones..

Got so much I want to do to it but its going to be slow unless my numbers come up haha :nod:

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looks nice mate :)

I quite like the Buddy Club wheels personally. If I was you I'd get myself an import plate on the front to start with and then get it cleaned up and waxoyl'd underneth before winter :)

Reaction score
Country
Cheers!

Yeh undersealing is something I want to do asap, I also want to check everything over such as coolant, proberly do an oil change and check the gearbox oil too before winter sets in.

TBH though I cant see myself driving it when it gets really cold as the thought of black ice and rwd scares me :eek:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
nice to see a red one mate, rare as rare they are and its very nice too :)

i agree with craig and think you need to get to work on it lol, that needs sealing before the old dreaded rust bug spreads, it spreads like theres no tomorrow on these cars - gives you a reason to get scrubbing and protect that underside before the winter sets in ;)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Jay my friend you have arrived lol!!!! :D

Really chuffed for ya and she looks a beaut :thumbs: I must say I used to like Buddy Club P1's but I'm now more into rims that provide some sort of dish or at least taper on the spokes so there's better 'stance' hehe :)

We really must meet up so I can have a better look - whenever you're at the next Sun meet drop me a line and I'll come out etc ;)

Reaction score
Country
Yep I have and it feels great! :D

Yeh the wheels look ok for the time being but when im ready to buy new wheels I shall be getting some in a more manley offset and width like 9 or 9.5j :cool:

Yeh ill drop you a text when im out so we can have a chat and I can grab the splitter off you then :nod: moneys tight atm though lol it sucks as I could probably spend thousands on it right now!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Best place to get a plate from?
www.demonplates.co.uk make the best quality plates I've seen but they aren't the cheapest. They always come finished off really well, but if you want better value or alternative spacing then ebay is the place to look. Just search for import plates.

MAKE SURE - if your after a rear plate, you get 330mm x 165mm as this is the perfect size for the rear recess. ;)

Reaction score
Country
Cheers! Its clean, but its not spotless..its got a few stone chips etc and a few light scratches that could probably be pollished out :)

EMAGDNIM - I kinda guessed you did :nod: I havent skated in a good 6 months + now but I think the sports dieing now compared to like 5 years ago.

Reaction score
Country
Well over the weekend I managed to give the S15 a nice good wash, polish and 2 coats of wax using Dodo Juices finest :)

Went out earlier tonight and took a few photos..

I also had a little experiment on an big open car park which was fun :cool:

Reaction score
Country
EMAGDNIM - I kinda guessed you did :nod: I havent skated in a good 6 months + now but I think the sports dieing now compared to like 5 years ago.
Yeah, I took a peak last year to see whats up with the sport and there are only a few companies left that I remembered when I was skating...Oh well...

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looks nice! Would look better with an import plate on the front though ;)