What's new

Jays S15 Autech

J

Jay Autech

Hey all I'm from the Redlands, brisbane area massive s15 boy, I'm 19 and come from a family filled with import lovers.
(copied from my ns.com build thread so some of the info has changed a bit and what not)
Cant be bothered to make a huge build thread or what not but Ill just run you through the process.
Got the car imported back in December, it came with a fair few goodies, but I had lots of ideas for change. This is the 4th car Ive owned over the last 2 years but I've never had an import like ive always wanted to own!
My car went to the paint shop to get the supermade rear bar to be fitted and painted and get the rest of the kit touched up, this process took longer than had hoped as panel beaters usually take longer than they say. Well anyway I finally got it registered a couple of weeks ago and I am stoked. I took it to the Queensland Raceway drift practice day, which was awesome, first time I actually got to drive the car so had a blast.

I had a couple of problems along the way, with the wiring loom being damaged from scrubbing against the wheel when in Japan, had to take the guard off and tuck it into the loom (Have pics, will post later). Other than that I didnt have many major problems, just your every day picky problems that I changed throughout the months.*

I'm very happy with the power of the Autech and really enjoying it currently as a daily but will eventually make it a weekend car. Well anyway Ill whack the specs and some pictures up
Enjoy :)

Motor:

- High compression pistons (11.7:1)
- Sodium filled valves with double valve springs.
- Remapped ecu with a raised rev limiter (7,500rpm)
- Spec R driveline inlcuding 6 speed Gearbox, Brakes, Helica LSD
- Spec R injectors and fuel pump
- Upgraded cams, 276° inlet cam, 256° exhaust cam with longer lift
- Helical LSD
- 4-1 Fujistubo Extractors
- HKS Hi-Power Exhaust
- Blitz high compression Oil Cap
- Greddy engine oil cap

Suspension and handling:

- KTS Adjustable coilovers, with camber, ride and damper adjustments front and rear

Exterior:

- Front, side and boot lip Garage Impul (Very Rare) Kit
- Supermade instant gentlemen Rear bar*
- Clear side indicators

Wheels and Tyres:

- Vertec Manarays
Fronts - 18 x 8.5 + 35 w/ 5mm slip on spacers
*Rears - 18 x 9.5 + 35
- Tyres, currently just running some bridgestones with about 65% tread, getting some rsrs soon
Fronts - 225/40/18
Rears - 265/40/18

Interior/Audio
:

- Pioneer 6 dvd/cd Stacker double din 7" Touch screen
- CD-IB100II Ipod Module
- Speakers
*Fronts - Momo Polk 6.5" Coaxial speakers
*Rears - Alpine SPR 6.5" Coaxial Speakers
- Speakers Amp - (Still deciding but probably going to go with an alpine one I got lying around)
- Subwoofer - S15 moulded 12" Sub box with a Pioneer sub

Pictures with more to come:

Finally made a build thread, been putting off for so long, it's looking a bit different atm, its been detailed and is sitting a bit better. Cheers guys, enjoy :)

J

Jay Autech

Cheers guys, power is ok good for a p plate car but I feel the need for way more power haha. Keen as for a meet

Reaction score
The P plate laws suck major c..k in Oz. You can die the same way doing 60kph in a NA car as you can a turbo. A few weeks mate and we are in the hills be patient my friend lol

J

Jay Autech

Pics from the cruise meet shoot cruise at ferry road diner the other day