What's new

One very tough JDM S15

J

Jap Style

UPDATE

Finally have the engine all back in, with the new turbo setup on. Gets sent off tomorrow for new intercooler piping, dump pipe, and wastegate screamer pipe. Once thats all done its off to the Tuner to be started up and tuned for its run in tune.

Anyone able to help me upload photos from my laptop??

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
whoaaaa, superb car! the first picture with the front end, side on, wheels and brakes, its chillingly beautiful!

Reaction score
One of the best looking S15 I've seen. Totally awesome. Btw, was wondering where can I get that VTC cover thingy and is there a brand for it. Really looking for one but not too sure how to get my hands on it. Anyone knows if i can get one shipped to Malaysia? :)

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
Reaction score
car is looking amazing buddy.. id say it looks about perfect :D
i had your car as my desktop background not too long ago, oh i wish my s15 would hurry up and get here :ghey:

J

Jap Style

Thanks heaps. There are just the small things left now. What stage are you up to with yours?

Reaction score
mine is still somewhere in japan waiting for me :ghey: .. Newera imports are currently finding me one, and hopefully will have one before christmas. good things come to those who wait i suppose :)

J

Jap Style

Yeah that's so true dude. All the best waiting around but definitely will be worth it.

Reaction score
Country
Love the car man, I also had a pic of it on my desktop from when Athid had it, without doubt one of the reason I bought my S15, awesome...

What do you think of the Type S coilovers, have been looking at changing my Teins (Type HE came with the car) to the Greddy's but it's not a common fitment here, also did you have any clearance issues with the set up 'coilovers, 57s, brakes'? cheers

J

Jap Style

Yeah Athid did a great job. I'm just trying to continue it. The Greddy Type S coilovers I find are great. Rides so smooth compared to other Jap rides I've been in with Tien's. And no there isn't any clearance issues running the setup.

Hope that helps.