What's new

My S15... slow street build

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
Yeah I thought it was probably just the photo. How much did they sting you for it?
I can PM you price if you like.

Some things arrived this morning :)

Just finished doing a few things to the car too, all gauges in but only boost sensor connected. Will do the wideband, oil press and temperature over the weekend.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dug up some photos showing how low the front pipe was sitting before the custom work was done.

That is pretty much how mine looks from the ground now. Yeah mate if you could msg me the price for curiosity sake that would be good. Gauge install looks the goods also. Where are you hidding this bloody car lol.

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
That is pretty much how mine looks from the ground now. Yeah mate if you could msg me the price for curiosity sake that would be good. Gauge install looks the goods also. Where are you hidding this bloody car lol.
Haha, I drive my 4wd as a daily so you might not see the S15 out and about a lot. The 4wd is just more practical and gets less police attention :)

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
Alright I installed the wideband O2 sensor in this morning, everything was pretty easy and straightforward. Won't get a chance to do oil temp and pressure sensors until next week but.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha, I drive my 4wd as a daily so you might not see the S15 out and about a lot. The 4wd is just more practical and gets less police attention :)

Yeah I know what you mean. Mine spends most of it's days collecting dust under the house.

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
Thanks for the comments :)

Unfortunately no real updates... was meaning to do oil cooler stuff last weekend but decided that I will remove the intake to access the oil filter block area. So I'm just waiting on intake gaskets from my supplier before I start work.

In the meantime, I received these from New Zealand:

They are very good quality! Machined from 2024 alu, not cast, good quality wheel studs and nuts, also hub centric.

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
Man I was so keen to go but got a mate's engagement party on Saturday.

Do you still go to Harry's? wouldn't mind meeting up this week, as my car is going into Fahren Customs next week and not sure when I'll get it back.

Reaction score
Yeah from time to time. I will come along Thursday if you want to go mate. I think a few members are heading out this week to be honest. I'll msg you my number.

Reaction score
i was looking for a writeup like that :D and cheers for the advice on sxoc lad, i tested the solinoid and the rattleing stayed, so im hoping its the vtc cam gear! did the replacement cam gear fix your rattle?
Cheers again car looks well BTW!

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
i was looking for a writeup like that :D and cheers for the advice on sxoc lad, i tested the solinoid and the rattleing stayed, so im hoping its the vtc cam gear! did the replacement cam gear fix your rattle?
Cheers again car looks well BTW!
Yep no more rattles! I actually had another noise too, but thought it was the clutch/flywheel. When you go and off the throttle suddenly there was like a tinny metal noise, well that noise disappeared as soon as the new VTC gear was in.

Was a pretty straightforward fix and very happy with the results. Let us know how you go! :)