Slightly pumped guards
Strut braces

Its fairly stock, just how I like it :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
welcome. nice ride you have. You should try and meet up with hendo and the gang up there. They have regular meets. Check out their thread here

K

kababaka

Nice! I am into keeping mine pretty much stock too! Preserved as it were lol
Cool number plate Osaka with the double OO for correct pronounciation!
I am jelous of your weather though-your house looks like somewhere one would go on holiday! :-(

M

Muso

Hi and welcome!
I just joined the thread myself. I am in Cleveland, Brisbane. Hope to meet you at the qld meet next weekend. Hendo is organizing everything. I assume he has already contacted you.

005AKA

welcome. nice ride you have. You should try and meet up with hendo and the gang up there. They have regular meets. Check out their thread here
Thanks for the welcome meddler. Would be nice to catch up with some fellow Silvia enthusiast.

Nice! I am into keeping mine pretty much stock too! Preserved as it were lol
Cool number plate Osaka with the double OO for correct pronounciation!
I am jelous of your weather though-your house looks like somewhere one would go on holiday! :-(
My house is not too bad, but its probably the reason I have to be happy with a stock car :)
Mum's side of family are from Osaka, hence those plates. JDM all the way for me!

Hi and welcome!
I just joined the thread myself. I am in Cleveland, Brisbane. Hope to meet you at the qld meet next weekend. Hendo is organizing everything. I assume he has already contacted you.
Likewise mate. I'm in the opposite end of town, Springfield Lakes area. But looking forward to some s15 meets.

Nice to see a black s15, quite rare to come by.
Looks nice mate.
Was hard deciding between pewter and black. Since my previous ride (JZA80 Supra) was similar to pewter, I went for black this time.

Pretty big coincidence, but I think I saw your car parked in Milton today!
You probably did :) I work in Milton. I saw the post on your s15. Top job on your guards. Care to share where you got the guards pumped and what it set you back?

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
You probably did :) I work in Milton. I saw the post on your s15. Top job on your guards. Care to share where you got the guards pumped and what it set you back?
I got them done at Cameron's Bodyworks in Coopers Plains. PM me and I'll give you details on the price.

Cameron did say that costs depends on how much flare you want and if the job requires extra body work or paint, some colours cost a bit more too. My main concern when doing the pumped guards was the risk of the rear quarter collapsing. But Cameron assured me that once they do the pump, they go all out to make sure it doesn't.

005AKA

I got them done at Cameron's Bodyworks in Coopers Plains. PM me and I'll give you details on the price.

Cameron did say that costs depends on how much flare you want and if the job requires extra body work or paint, some colours cost a bit more too. My main concern when doing the pumped guards was the risk of the rear quarter collapsing. But Cameron assured me that once they do the pump, they go all out to make sure it doesn't.
Now that is a coincidence. I got my guards pumped at Cameron's Bodyworks a few weeks ago. I suppose the flaring of your rear guards is what makes it stand out. He did not need to flare mine as scrubbing was not an issue.

005AKA

Yeah I agree. Black and pewter are the only colours they should've come in :D
Agree but its a royal pain keeping black cars clean. I end up waxing it every month to get rid of water marks and other crap. The end result is worth it though :)

Reaction score
Yep, you would be suprised how much drag all that dirt, dust and other road grim creates ;). I'll explain further this weekend.