What's new

Ichigo Project

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Wow that bumper is fierce I love it!!!!! Been looking for something like that myself this car is the nuts mate gonna be so nice when its done!!

Reaction score
sorry for the later reply been busy at work.
The rear bumper is the new racing line from origin :nod:

Im still not sure whether to paint the diffuser part of a bumper a different colour or keep it solid blue but another idea I've had recently is to get the diffuser part skinned in real carbon fibre to match the bonnet and various other parts of the car :cool:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
no probs mate i am at work myself.
Was about to say get it done in carbon,failing getting it skinned you could get it wrapped in carbon would look sweet exactly what I was thinking you should do with it!
Also then if you had it all painted blue and didn't like it you could easily get it changed....
Thanks dude is it a full kit? Are there pics up on their site? I had seen this kit for the 14 but wasn't aware it was available for the 15!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice looking car, mate:)

I'm not far from Staines, but I've never seen any other S15's about, I thought I had the only one in West London. Do you actually ever use the car? :D

Reaction score
Country
That kit is very hit/miss...I've seen this kit in a Drift Tengoku magazine and it looked okay. Are you planning to do two-tone or single colour?