What's new

S15 Update

D

darkphoenix

Hello everyone, it's a been a while since I posted the pics of my s15 the day I picked it up so I thought it was about time for an update.

What I've got my grubby mits on already:

18" works emotion wheels (thanks Jez)
Tomei Expreme Manifold and turbo elbow
Blitz Downpipe and Nur Spec R system
Decat
Nismo S Tune Suspension
Nismo Strut Brace
Defi Boost Gauge + controller
Dmax L.e.d tail lights (thanks Ben)
Recirculated HKS ssqv
Upgraded speakers and head unit
Removed rear foglight

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looking really smart mate. Those wheels suit the car perfectly and the tail lights/de-badged boot lid go really well with the all white theme too. Well done! :)

D

darkphoenix

Thanks craig! It's slowly getting there, once I've got some dosh again it's gonig to have to be z32 afm, injectors, fuel pump, boost controller, fmic and a trip to steve saddler me thinks, really impressed with the results that everyone else has achieved from him

S

S15 SILVIA

Hi mate.
Car looks great!
What's the wheel specs and sizes? What Tyre size you got fitted?
Also did you need to get your arches rolled?
I've also got s-tune suspension, and yours seems to sit really well over the wheels! Hopefully mine will too when I get some 18s.
Car coming on great by the way.
Mike

D

darkphoenix

Thanks mike, wheel specs are as follows

Fronts : 18 x 8 +35
Rears: 18 x 9 +38

Tyres are 225/40/18 for the front and 245/35/18 on the back. No need to get the arches rolled, the fitting is pretty much spot on, sits nice and flush :)

D

darkphoenix

Hey thanks Lupix, it's taking up most of my days to keep it as clean as it is, being white it looks awesome when clean but ruddy awful when it's even a little bit dirty. The front lamps just take a lot of elbow grease to clean, lots of autoglyn car polish I find will clean the plastic up a treat, takes out lots of scratches too :). Wish I hadn't seen your post about brakes on here Lupix, I too am very tempted by the K sport callipers and discs, praying on a lottery win this weekend

Reaction score
Country
Glad you got some pics up at last :)

Love the the look of the backend, those lights+ de-badged gives it a really smooth look :cool:

D

darkphoenix

Thanks pal, yea i know, it's taken a while but here at last. lol

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Looking really good mate :thumbs:

Cant believe how well the car sits on those S-Tunes, looks spot on :cool:

D

darkphoenix

It really does doesn't it? when i first heard the car came with just fixed shocks and springs i was thinking oooh no, havin to fork out 1000s on a new set of coilovers but I'm well happy with how it looks. Darren, can you notice the change in braking with your r33gt brembos on? I'm torn between those gorgeous k sports or some brembos