Bride mats

Future Mods:
clutch
Yashio tail lights
Injectors
Fuel pump
Cams
Aero kit

May not get all of the above but as I can only dream of it right now but I love the power she has right now so I am quite happy slowly building her up to around the 300 hp mark

Reaction score
Hey you didn't have yourself draped all over the car in the photos. Disappointed haha.

D

dirtturbo

Hey you didn't have yourself draped all over the car in the photos. Disappointed haha.
lol I know I told Jeff to get out there in his bikini & we can set a new trend, I dont think he found that very funny though.

Reaction score
lol I know I told Jeff to get out there in his bikini & we can set a new trend, I dont think he found that very funny though.
Jeff is a selfish spoil sport that's his problem hahahahaaa and he drives a Trueno lol.

D

dirtturbo

I reckon hahahaha I got excited when he said he was gonna sell his car & buy a 180 I was lik YESSS & then he goes oh no I am keeping the Trueno I was lik instantly :-(

D

dirtturbo

I didnt want a white one but it was my only choice at the time & I had to decide quickly as the aus $ was quickly decreasing in value so any imports were becoming really expensive I had a deposit on a peuter one which mechanically wasnt right so I was really annoyed!

D

dirtturbo

aww n Garth I found an aero kit in Japan for sale will cost me $800 in primer unused dont know if I shud splurge & get it or spend the money on fuel system????

Reaction score
aww n Garth I found an aero kit in Japan for sale will cost me $800 in primer unused dont know if I shud splurge & get it or spend the money on fuel system????
Yeah ok, I wouldn't of thought you would be one to go for a kit ah. What are you planning for the fuel system? I think someone has been keeping secrets lol. Personally I rekon the only thing you should do would be pump the guards a little.

D

dirtturbo

yeah I talked myself out of the kit I just want the side skirts....I just got soo excited when I found it hahaha, lol I just well Jeff has talked me into upgrading injectors & fuel pump but I still not 100% convinced as it still is a daily & fuel consumption will be pretty terrible then I have toget it tuned again which in itself is a huge expense so I dunno :-S

Reaction score
You should go with the fuel pump and injectors for sure. Shouldn't cost that much to tune it and with a good tune you shouldn't notice much change in economy. PM steve_fctuning and ask him what he rekons. He has been sorting my tuning ??s out and sorted out my NIStune stuff also.

D

dirtturbo

ok sweet I might do that havent had a chance to look at whats available but I think I will buy the stuff & sit on it & then have to save for another tune which I am thinking will cost another $450 maybe a bit less this time?

Reaction score
Yeah ok. What size injectors are you thinking of getting? That thing is gonna put out some good power when you do that ah.