What's new

Sammie's s15

Reaction score
Love the white mate, never been a fan of silver cars dont beat yourself up

This car was on carsales around the begining of the year when i was looking for one. Also did u buy the cooler off nissansilvia.com i was going to buy that you bastard :p

Let me know if u ever want to sell the cooler

Nice floor mats too

MC

D

dirtturbo

yeah that was me advertising the car I went through a stage when I was going to sell it then I changed my mind as I cant think of any other car I would want & that wouldnt instantly halve itself in value. The intercooler was my bday present from my partner but I think it was off Nissansilvia some guy was getting rid of all his mods he had injectors & stuff also but I couldnt afford it at the time. If i decide to sell the car I will keep you in mind hehehe

D

dirtturbo

u reckon I am having a hard time convincing myself to do any more mods to fuel system atm cos I cant afford 2 take it out to the track if I spend too much more on mods & and I cant drive it properly on the road :-( .... I still a little un decided I had to buy new spark plugs yesty so that's its treat for this fortnight. I will make up my mind 1 day....

Reaction score
Just do it mate. You'll need those bigger injectors to go out on track anyway lol. What plugs did you get? mine are coming up to 50,000k make and want to change 'em.

D

dirtturbo

urm I dont know lol I just went to supercheap & bought whatever they had they were almost $22 each hopefully that will stop my back end from blacking up as much as what it has been lately its shocking & & my oil is dirty again too all those long drives giving the car a hard time is making me change my oil every month almost no where near the 5000km

I want to go out for a track day soon maybe thats what I should use my tax return for......