What's new

Hendo'S15

Reaction score
I have had my 2001 ADM Spec S S15 for near on 3 years. I picked it up with 98k on the clock bog stock off an old bird in Canberra. Over that time I have done the usual bolt on mods on a very low(not my doing) budget and done all the work myself bar the boot lid. I'm pretty happy with how with how its coming together because of that fact. At a recent club Dyno day it made 177.5kw/238hp(with out a tune, bad I know).

Mods to date:
FMIC
BOV
3" turbo back exhaust
Pod style air filter
Turbosmart boost-T(only name brand lol)
Advanti 18'' wheels
boost gauge in airvent
turbo timmer
Shaved boot and debadge
Tinted taillights, side indercators and reflecters in bumper
Kings Superlow springs w/ stock shocks

The Future:
NIStune and remap
Work wheels
Injectors 740cc
Fuel pump
High flow the turbo or 2871(depending on cost)
Vertex Kit?
Coilovers (I listened Meddler)
Z32afm

And then who knows

Anyway hope you like my car. Photos are a bit all over the show but I got sick of waitting to take some good shots. A photographer Im not haha.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
the pics are fine mate. Not a fan of the wheels (my opinion), but it sounds like you have some good plans. Definately do the fuel pump and remap as soon as you can. There would be nothing worse than damaging your engine and having to spend more money.

Reaction score
Thanks mate, yeah not my cup of tea anymore either but we have talked about that before. Yeah I will be getting a remap in a few weeks, damage is the last thing I want and my wallet needs lol.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I saw you comment about the wheels earlier. A mate has them on his VE ute and I think they make his car look horrible.

S

slutb8

wow wasnt that a drunk message!!
Looks hot bro i love it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thinking about painting all the silver accents on the wheels, any thoughts? Changing them isn't an option at the moment Jono.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
maybe paint them all silver.

Reaction score
They come in silver also but the look awful. Was thinking all black but a dark silver could look ok maybe. I should photo shop a pic and see.

Reaction score
They come in silver also but the look awful. Was thinking all black but a dark silver could look ok maybe. I should photo shop a pic and see.
nice ride, i'd leave them that colour there not that bad but if your gonna paint em dont do em a similar colour to the car go red or somethin that stands out a bit

i think if you got it lower you would be happy, i've seen an s15 with the same sorta wheels but about 1-2 inchs lower and it looked nice

Reaction score
nice ride, i'd leave them that colour there not that bad but if your gonna paint em dont do em a similar colour to the car go red or somethin that stands out a bit

i think if you got it lower you would be happy, i've seen an s15 with the same sorta wheels but about 1-2 inchs lower and it looked nice
Yeah there was/is one cruising around Brissy with the same but 20". Yeah she has to come down. I have kings as mentioned but with the stock shocks they have made sod all difference in height but have stiffened up the ride nice, I'm looking around for some low shocks but I think I might wait for coilovers. To many mechanicals I want to do first.

U

udi

They look nice to me, very similar to the CR KAIs. How much would they set you back?

Edit - nevermind, just saw the prices, pretty good!

Reaction score
they will look sweet, i vote get your guards pumped a bit :nod: and offset the wheels to fit
It's like your in my head lol. Just waiting to hear back from Koya on the offsets I want. Going by there site you can get what ever or I hope so.

Reaction score
They look nice to me, very similar to the CR KAIs. How much would they set you back?

Edit - nevermind, just saw the prices, pretty good!
Yeah they are nock offs pretty much hence the 1k cheaper a set plus a turd load more offset choice.

S

slutb8

very nice i likey just dont go overboard on pumping the guards but will look fat either way

Reaction score
very nice i likey just dont go overboard on pumping the guards but will look fat either way
Nah I don't intend to. Got an email back from Koya today and they rekon that +20 will stick out the guards lol. Roll them and and a slight flare on the rear, with a little stretch.

Reaction score
Yeah just abit. I want to flog my wheels off w/out tyres and use the tyres on the new wheels. I have 8" now and I'm going to 8.5" so it aint much of a stretch. I like staying under the radar although I think I just lost my licence(spewing).