What's new

Hendo'S15

Reaction score
Yeah setting up ride height is a pain in the coit alright. Set mine and took it for a squirt last night up and the down the street and now I'm 5mm higher on the drivers side rear, bugger. The rear is like a trampoline also so adjustments a plenty for me allround.

Reaction score
Well well looks who's back lol. After a few month hiatus(great 90's Belgian punk band) I have got the car up and going again. A few problems came up with one being that my drivers side coilover was shot from the get go(total lack of experince on my part) and needed a rebuild but finances, family and the dreaded Xmas hols put a stop to getting it done until the new year. Once all that was sorted I had a shagged battery bugger. Anyway the car is all sorted now(even the interior mould haha) and have a new found enthusiasm to get right back into the drivers seat and back into all things S15. Glad to be back yipyip.

Reaction score
good to see hendo, i will be getting back into it too as soon as my teeth are fixed (dentist bills are bulls*** expensive). did you end up getting your car dyno tuned with the chipped ecu?

Reaction score
good to see hendo, i will be getting back into it too as soon as my teeth are fixed (dentist bills are bulls*** expensive). did you end up getting your car dyno tuned with the chipped ecu?
Nah fella not yet. Every time I thought I was close something else popped up that zapped the money, not to mention xmas and all the rest.....