What's new

Hendo'S15

S

slutb8

lookin good but if i got anything to do with the ride height im going to wind them right down while your not looking lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
haha looks good mate but I would never get up my driveway. Now you've made your point can you get that Honda **** off my thread lol. That is low low how did you go with the c(u*^s)ops.

Reaction score
Ok then, finally the coilovers are in and the car looks mint dropped. The wheels even look good(sort of). Took some photos of the change over but I have to get a new USB cable to upload them to the computer. Only trouble I had is I will need to get a 5mm Spacer for the front wheels. Also need to set them up properly aswell and will also need to get the guards rolled.

Still no NIStune very sadley. But I will hopefully have that sorted soon.

Reaction score
A few photo taken under the house:

Last Weekend:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

With coilovers this weekend:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Will drag it out next weekend and take a few more outside. Love the new look but :):nod::thumbs:

Will post up pics of the install next...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Watch that you don't scrape your arch liner mate. There are lots of cables under there.

Sweet ride :thumbs:

Reaction score
Cheers mate and I will, unfortunatly it wont be staying that low but. Not going up to much higher either gotta find a nice medium between looking good and keeping the plod off my case.

Reaction score
Again cheers. Haven't seen you around Westend for awhile mate. There is a pewter one always parked on Blakeney St, Highgate Hill number plate is WLD99 any ideas who he/she might be?

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
Yeah I see him (WLD99) around quite a bit, don't know who he is though. There's also another pewter S15 on the street next to Blakeney.

BTW, how much ground clearance does your S15 have at the current ride height? I have about 110-115mm clearance but my front pipe is the lowest point of the car at around 80mm. Taking it to CES exhaust for an oval front pipe so it doesn't hang so low.

Reaction score
At present height I'm about the same as you. If I can get my front pipe up 90mm clear I will be happy with that and run the gauntlet so to speak. My middle muffler is also an issue with clearance, looking at getting rid of it for a straight pipe or hotdog but for clearance and a little more sound lol.
You should call in home sometime I'm at the Gabba near Officeworks.

Reaction score
Yeah I see him (WLD99) around quite a bit, don't know who he is though. There's also another pewter S15 on the street next to Blakeney.

BTW, how much ground clearance does your S15 have at the current ride height? I have about 110-115mm clearance but my front pipe is the lowest point of the car at around 80mm. Taking it to CES exhaust for an oval front pipe so it doesn't hang so low.
Is that trevor your taking it to?? how much is he charging you if you don't mind me asking?

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
At present height I'm about the same as you. If I can get my front pipe up 90mm clear I will be happy with that and run the gauntlet so to speak. My middle muffler is also an issue with clearance, looking at getting rid of it for a straight pipe or hotdog but for clearance and a little more sound lol.
You should call in home sometime I'm at the Gabba near Officeworks.
Have you tried using hose clamps around your exhaust hangers? I did this and was able to pull up the low parts of my exhaust up quite a bit, gained about 30mm in some areas.

Is that trevor your taking it to?? how much is he charging you if you don't mind me asking?
Yeah mate Trevor, just PM'd you.

Reaction score
Have you tried using hose clamps around your exhaust hangers? I did this and was able to pull up the low parts of my exhaust up quite a bit, gained about 30mm in some areas.
Yeah ok, I might have a look at that for sure up the back. Dump is bolted up to the factory bracket at the cat so I don't know how I will get around that. Set the height on the passengers side last night and managed to get the dump 90mm clear of the deck, drivers side tonight then fine tune it over the weekend then wheel allignment the following weekend.