What's new

Hendo'S15

S

slutb8

haha dont say ya lost ya license what did u do??? I've lost me license about 3-4 times so take it from me its not fun lol

Reaction score
To answer all ??s. It's just a gradual loss of points over the years. ****house is what it is. I had 3 point's left and got done at sparrows in the dark on the way to golf over the Nth Side. 78 in a 60 zone. $200 and 3 points. I'm still driving around and will play stupid I guess. Gotta call DT during the week and find out when I get em back and just drive like a pensioner and scab rides to meets off Rasi if need be.

By the way Josh if you read this I will be right to help you in Sept.

Reaction score
With my current financials I've decided to put the new wheels on hold and paint these ones(and the fact none of those boostloosing nobs will by them) and get a set of coilovers(cheers Slutb8) and my NIStune.

Heres what they will look like in black, let us know what you rekon.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Maybe I should stick with the elec. tape. I'll need a couple of rolls Jono ;) :thumbs:

D

dirtturbo

looks better :-D we dont have any spare wheels anymore either Jeff did have quite a collection going in the shed

Reaction score
wheels look sweet

once you've paid the fine they'll just send you a from in the mail askin if you want to go on good behavior (1 point for a yr) or 3 months suspension

S

slutb8

never realized how much you need to lower it aye ill save the coilovers for ya!!!!!

Reaction score
wheels look sweet

once you've paid the fine they'll just send you a from in the mail askin if you want to go on good behavior (1 point for a yr) or 3 months suspension
Yeah I will have to take the 1 point option which will suck but.......

Reaction score
never realized how much you need to lower it aye ill save the coilovers for ya!!!!!
Yeah tell me about it ah. I will definately get those coils off you just let me know when your ready.

Dropped on those rims painted will make a turd load of difference to the look. Cheers for all the advice and good comments all.

Reaction score
Update: Coilovers in a few weeks thanks to my fellow drunken New South Welshmen slutb8. Send my ECU off next week for NIStune install. Wheels will be Painted also this week as I'm gonna give my insides a rest from the booze. Struggling already with that and it's only been 2 days lol

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
who is doing your nistune?

Reaction score
Pete at PLMS in Adelaide. I send him my ECU and he does the rest and sends it back to me, then all I need to do is get it tuned by some one up here in Brissy. It is a round about way of doing it I know but at least I know it's right and not butchered by a cowboy yokel lol. Steve at FC Tuning put me onto him and has sorted it all out sweet. Love this club.

Reaction score
Yeah mate, you just send him your ECU and 5 days later it's back and you can go off and get it tuned by anyone that knows the NIStine program. In my opinion much better than the Power FC for a few reasons plus it's a grand or so cheaper so more than bang for your buck.

The wheels are now painted all black and in my opinion look a turd load better. Only trouble is they look smaller and make the car look higher than it alredy did :( this will be sorted in a few weeks :nod:.

Reaction score
Now with the wheels painted. Excuses the scabby phone photo.

[/IMG]

Need to bring it down 25mm F and 30mm R and it will look nice me thinks