What's new

Hypnotik S15

Reaction score
Country
another water meth question, when you say you top it up every 3 - 4 weeks, roughly how many ks is that, and how much boosting, roughly. asking as im looking into it to get a indication of what it cost to run

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
I drive around 250-300km per week unless I take a trip somewhere. I don't boost ALOT but probly more than average. Next month I'm going to Mugello Motor Festival so I'll let you know how much I go through after spending all day on the track. My initial purchase of meth cost me around $70 and that was enough to make 7 gallons of 50/50 mix, so far I've only gone through 3 gallons since June including tuning it.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
Mate can I ask if you need the aem boost solenoid as well when you got the meth injection kit? And where did you buy this kit from? As in a site where you bought online? Aem ships within USA only.
No, everything you need is included in the kit. It's just the tank, pump, controller, injector, and hosing/etc. I bought my kit from a seller on ebay.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
I got an SPL measurement last weekend at a show, 142db. Got me second place in my class(0-500watt), pretty impressive I think for a sealed box.

This weekend I did some damage control where my old battery leaked out to clean up the rust before it got out of control.

First of all, I cut out the battery tray.

Then I took everything down to bare metal that had any rust at all on it. These pictures are before I was done removing the rust.

I sprayed everything with Rustoleum to keep the rust away.

I made a panel to cover the gaping hole out of some aluminium sheet.

Since I had the grinder out I decided to fix my tire to wiring harness rubbing issues for good. I notched out the inner fender so the harness can run completely away from the tire. I saw this on Zilvia somewhere.

On November 12 & 13 I'm going to Mugello Motor Festival to do some legit time attack and drifting, can't f'ing wait.

Sometime in the nearish future(probly after Christmas) I'm getting new coilovers and lower control arms on all four corners. I set on getting Fortune Auto coilovers I'm just not sure which model yet.

Reaction score
Country
Nice result on the 142db.. And the battery area work looks good..

The Fortune Auto 510s look like a good option, especially if you go with the Swift springs, i've had my eye on the dreadnoughts, All their new arms look good as well, been waiting for them to bring out the RUCA before I decide to go with them though.
Will be interested to see what you go for.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
Thanks for the compliments.

@ichigo, I'm leaning toward the 510's with 10k, 8k swift springs. I think that will give me the best balance of track and street. I need a pretty aggressive spring rate to keep tires from rubbing since my car is so low.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
Here's my video from Mugello. I got one good lap in before an intercooler coupler blew out. I was super disappointed but driving on the track was amazing, I can't wait to get back. The car felt pretty good, brakes were awesome, tires were awesome. I think I may need to upgrade my radiator though, I got up to about 82C.