What's new

Hypnotik S15

Reaction score
Country
20g same as your spec list on page 1 except it's external wastgate :) I use Tomei Procam 270's
How do you feel about 270s on the 20g? do you think they would be too much on a 18g which is daily driven, or should I rather use 260s?

cheers :thumbs:

Last edited:

drifter

Reaction score
Country
How do you feel about 270s on the 20g? do you think they would be too much on a 18g which is daily driven, or should I rather use 260s?

cheers :thumbs:
Bit much on the 18g I reckon, 260's would be better.

The 270's make a nice difference, I had 256's in before and I gained 30bhp. Lag was much the same, but I'm also running a 1.2mm HG so the comp is reasonably high compared to others. Rev limit was pushed up to 7500 on the Power FC, that shows as nearly 8000 on the stock tacho. TBH honest I've not seen many Sr's make more power past that. I'll try and find a graph that's still online :)

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
This is what I've been working on for the past couple days. Not done yet. I need to figure out where to mount the amps and capacitor then wrap everything in carpet.

The pictures are pretty self explanatory.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
Nope, no spare for awhile now. It won't fit over my Brembos and I wouldn't want to use it on the back for fear of ruining the Nismo LSD.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha yeah I am currently the same way with a big empty trunk though. I should be picking up my GTR spare this weekend along with my R34 Brembo rear brake setup.

Reaction score
Country
i carry around two 25mm spacers with a 5mm slip on in between all locked together, just in case i get a flat on the front the space saver will clear the R34 calipers

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
This is the finished product. I'm super happy with how it turned out, simple and clean. It all comes out in about 10 minutes with only a philips screwdriver. Next time I go to a show I'll get a SPL measurement. I'm guessing in the 115-120db range. I can actually hear my music over my exhaust now with the windows down.

Reaction score
Country
good choice of boot space usage, is that bottle on the right your windscreen washer? and was wondering where the breather holes for the subs are?

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
The bottle is for my methanol injection. I ended up keeping the box sealed. Because of limited space I wouldn't be able to use the size ports that I need to stop port noise and also properly space them away from the sides of the box and woofers.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
I finally got around to putting in a Optima and moving it to the trunk like I've been meaning to do for about 2 1/2 years. My old battery leaked all the acid out of one cell and got all over my engine bay. If anybody knows the best way to clean that **** up please let me know. I also got a bracket from CodyAce on Zilvia to use a 125amp alternator from a Nissan Quest, the stock 90amp isn't keeping up with 650watts of sound system and 55watt HIDs.

Pics.

Reaction score
Country
Nice setup there mate.

Allow me to ask a rather stupid question.
The water/methanol system needs to run
With methanol right? Can it be just plain
Running tap water? Sorry I just thought
topping up is a hassle.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
I'm using a 50/50 mix of meth/water. You can use straight water instead of methanol but you have to use distilled water, the minerals in regular tap water will clog the pump and injector over time. It's not much trouble using the meth. Even with only a 1 gallon tank I only have to fill it about every 3 to 4 weeks. I made up 6 gallons of pre-mixed meth/water and it's just sitting in my garage so that I can just fill it up when I need to instead of making some every time.

Reaction score
Country
Mate can I ask if you need the aem boost solenoid as well when you got the meth injection kit? And where did you buy this kit from? As in a site where you bought online? Aem ships within USA only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Country
Mate can I ask if u need the aem boost solenoid as well wen u got the meth injection kit? And where did u buy this kit from? As in a site where u bought online? Aem ships within USA only.
If you need it, you can have it shipped to me, and Ill forward it to you from the states if you pay postage.