What's new

Toppers S15

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Thanks mate :thumbs: Wouldnt mind the same wheels as your in Bronze for her..... :drool:

G

gunner93

Hi Topper,

Couple of Q from me... how's the response after fitted in the Mugen elbow? Also whats your setting on your EBC for 0.8 bar?

As for the pics, you could digitally re-fine the brightness, contrast & colors in your PC before posting. Also avoid night photography.

I still like the stock wings. Measure up real well parking side by side with the Ferrari & Porsche.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Dont fight it, you know you like it :thumbs:

gunner93 - I'm not much of a photographer, the pictures above were all taken with my phone. I fitted the elbow, front pipe and de-cat at the same time, responce was much improved, it also got louder. Wish i had wrapped the front pipe with exhaust wrap, as the cabin floor gets hot now :D

Not sure of my settings, i had a go at putting some in, but wasnt good, so a mate set it up, i'll check them over the weekend and let you know. Getting the car mapped at the end of June, so will be better setup then, cant wait :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Here's another close one, parked up on the grass in a carpark, was a little bumpy but didnt notice till i got out that.....

... rather close, could only just get a finger under it, the back edge of the bumper was touching the floor.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Wasnt mine :D

Updated list and couple of new pics in the 1st thread. Fitted Walbro fuel pump at the weekend, was surprisingly easy to do, makes a nice (race car style) whine of turning the key :thumbs:

G

gunner93

Topper, I like your old Work rims better... maybe its me but the curves of the spoke looks better.

G

gunner93

Oops sorry to hear that... if I may ask, what was the wheels size and offset?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Update 27.06.07

Well, after a 1500mile trip, the car has now been fitted with the Nismo 740 Injectors, Z32 AFM and IK24's, along with a custom, on-road remap by Jez at Horsham Developments :thumbs:

Car is now mapped for fuelling etc and is running 1 bar (Low setting) and 1.2bar (Hi Setting). Noticed a big difference in the power, she now flies :D Got a RR session i won from an SXOC Karting day to use, so will get that sorted and see how/what she is running.

Here are some pictures of the fitting etc at Jez's place -

The arms and torn gloves belong to Nicely :thumbs:

I have other photos but will put them i another thread, keep this one on the car.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I'm not jelous. I don't even want a remap :wack:

So the remap was definetly worth it. I wish we had a Jez over here.
Cheapest option for me is to get an aftermarket ECU and have a friend tune it.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Its a little smoother, at least now at half throttle it doesnt jurk around like it did.

Its good knowing that i can boot it up without the risk of causing any damage, also with the boost turned up its much faster now than it was, get a higher pitched pigeon noise, and turbo spool sounds better and louder :thumbs: