What's new

Toppers S15

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
The cat is still fitted at the moment as i cant get it off, one of the bolts has no heads on it :no: just a threaded rod :mad:

Yeh they are Creaseys, the elbow says "Mugen" on it :rolleyes:

Ming - YHPM :wave:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I had the same problem with my cat.

The story ended with a angle grinder :) :wave:
Still have to drill the rods out though to be able to refit the cat for yearly Swedish MOT (besiktning) :(

S

silviac

Ah I see!!
you just folded up!!
Haha~~~
factory is bolted but not this one. true. :cool: :D

J

Jono

Just in time for your trip to the sunny south!

Jeleous - you'll have to take me for a spin in yours so I can feel the diffrence between virtually standard and moderately modified :nod:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
That was the plan mate, hoped to fit my Walbro before i head down too, but no such luck....... i blame Austa (my girlf) i was watching her pulling faces at me through the window and forgot i only wanted to put i a little fuel, ?40 went in :rolleyes: so walbro will have to wait.

I had hoped also to have my sideskirts set properly, but my man is on holiday :rolleyes:

So you will not be seeing it at its best...... but you will by JAE :nod:

J

Jono

Schweet! Looking forward to seeing it and putting together a financial plan for my S15 over the next 12 months! :D

Your girlf has an unusual name mate? Foreign or Scottish? Is she from Austria? ... "g'day mate! let's put another schhhrimp on the barbie!" (classic quote from: Dumb & Dumber!)

Anyway, if she pulls funny faces at you through the window while you're pumping your pewter then she sounds like she's probably alright! :thumbs:

Reaction score
Hey Topper, your car was pretty low down and dirty when you picked it up - looked mean! :cool: (although not very user friendly). I see you've since adjusted the ride height to stop hitting ants.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Ants were a problem back then, i had to stop to let a family of them cross the road and save my bumper :wack:

Its adjusted about 30mm higher now, although to see it you wouldnt beleive it :no:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
** Update ** 13.07.06

New wheels have arrived

Not sure if i want to change the colour yet or not as they look good me thinks :thumbs:

Havent seen them in the flesh yet, soo excited :D