What's new

AU Bris Pearl White '15

H

hanim

Hi guys n gals,
i've been lurking on the pages of this forum for a while thought I might post some pics of my baby.

Had it for over 6 months now - got it with 60 000kms on the clock.

it has:
3" apexi exhaust
trust titanium cannon
tein coilovers
aero front bumper
apex rsm that needs colaborating as it is quite out at the moment
pod filter
front mount intercooler and kit

I just bought a dump pipe so that needs to be fitted. I also bought a ducktail spoiler on ebay from malaysia but the holes do not line up at all and it will cost me quite a bit (around $500) to have the new wing painted, boot lid welded and painted to fit it so I am unsure whether it is worth it.

also im looking for some rims but just haven't found anything that tickles my fancy and they're all interstate.. anybody recommend someone in brissy gold coast for good jap wheels?

anyway always see quite a lot of s15 around brissie so will be good to meet up with some of you soon.

S

slutb8

looks very nice mate love a white s15
Just letting you know, ya may not be interested but im going to sell my work 17s soon check my member thread lol

Anywayz very clean and good kms too

Reaction score
Yeah very nice car indeed. Option 1 over at Eagle Farm have wheels and tyres both new and 2nd Hand. Depends on what your after also in the way of wheels.

Where did you take the photos? If its Qld we should head to it on a cruise.

H

hanim

heyyy unfortunately it was on the way back from sydney - beautiful place I can't remember the name right now but stunning!!!

thanks !! and I will check out option 1 i am after jap sporty wheels lol

Reaction score
I'm always on the look out for wheels so if I find something I'll let you know.
Let us know if you want hand putting your dump on also.

H

hanim

Hey Hendo! thanks for the link - didn't see your post :)

new wing pics :)

Reaction score
You got it sorted then, good one. Looks good. Don't see any stickers anywhere but lol.

H

hanim

D

dirtturbo

i have spare ones at home just sitting in my lounge room I think if I put anymore on my car it will be a bit of over kill

D

dirtturbo

lol if they were same offset etc as mine I wud consider buying them for skid rims

H

hanim

Still no wheels! But got new tyres got the Kuhmo KU31 tyres - heard they were decent for their price so they were $114 a pop which i thought was ok in 225/50/16.

Also got the dump pipe fitted but the stupid thing doesn't line up very well with my exhaust so I think I will have to go custom, it makes a great sound when on boost (hehe).