What's new

s15 spec R jdm

S

slutb8

Ok so i managed to pick up this s15 which im pretty happy with low kms (63,000kms) and it is very tidy apart from a cracked front bar....

Mods:
18inch work 3 piece wheels
6 speed manual
JIC adjustable coilovers
strut and chassis braces
vertex kit
M sport front bar
bigger turbo
fibreglass bonnet
3 inch stainless exhaust
full alpine sound system
button clutch
LSD

Mods to come:
wind that suspension down
fix the front bar its cracked
De-wing
front mount
set of 20s for when i want to cruise it

And yes i know it needs the coilovers wound down asap haha im getting there just had all the windows blacked out and have takin the wing off too

Last edited:
Reaction score
pic isn't showing up... sounds nice though thought of coming up to brisbane on sunday to the s15oc dyno day?

S

slutb8

Yeah i hope the pics work now...
She needs a little TLC with the cracked front bar and the bonnet is fibreglass and is a bit wavey but give it 2 weeks and it will be fixed

Yeah im going to try and make it up to that dyno day, fingers crossed

R

Rasi

Hope you can bring ur car down on sunday slutb8. Looks nice... interested to see what your making :D

S

slutb8

yeh im really hoping to come, i wont be putting the car on the dyno though....really dont like dynos had to many engine problems in previous cars on them.

hoping to have the new bar, bonnet and bootlid on by then (bootlid has holes from wing so bought a new one)

R

Rasi

Was ur new boot lid the right colour? and how much did you pay for it? and as for the dyno.... hey if the person running it knows when to take the foot off the gas you should be fine :D Well hope to see you there.

S

slutb8

Yeah its just a personal thing with dynos lol
and yeh i ordered it in this colour so hope its correct

*edit
Seen you were talking about the boot not the car lol Boot was 400ish

Reaction score
where did you get the bootlid from? i need one the same colour for same reasons... silly little holes in the boot... but i was also looking at shaving the lock

*edit*
would you be interested in selling your old boot lid without wing?

S

slutb8

I was going to just weld the holes up because i want the boot lock gone too but a mate got me onto this lid so thought id just save the hassles only thing im worried about is that the colour isnt spot on and yeah i wont have need for the old one so we might be able to sort something out

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
looks good mate

Reaction score
sweet as slutb8 come find me on sunday i'll be in a blue s15 plates 70YSR obviously lol... just thinking i'll us yours and get it fixed up then just swap them over... saves me having to pull mine off and get it done in a hurry :)

Reaction score
Yeah looks the goods mate. Look Forward to seeing you Sunday, and having a good look at the car.

Reaction score
sweet as slutb8 come find me on sunday i'll be in a blue s15 plates 70YSR obviously lol... just thinking i'll us yours and get it fixed up then just swap them over... saves me having to pull mine off and get it done in a hurry :)
Do you want the number of the guy that did mine. Only cost me a few hundred and is spot on as you've seen.

S

slutb8

Ok so a little update I've had the wing removed and had the windows tinted in 10%.
Next up is new front bar, 19in wheels, front mount then wind the coilovers down!!

ps, If anyone round the Qld area would be keen to swap there standard bonnet for my vented fibreglass one let me know
Cheers

S

slutb8

Theres the only pics i have but ya get to see whats its like has a slight crack across the front which has been outlined easy fix....