What's new

s15 spec R jdm

Reaction score
What cooler is that by the way, The plumbing looks tidy as. What did you finaally decide on with the battery?

S

slutb8

haha there is HOLDEN rd there too covered in burnt rubber from the bike haha

and the cooler is just from justjap fitted so good i have to get another battery on monday and ill leave it in the bay and i gotta pull my finger out gets sprayed on wednesday!!!

Reaction score
where you going to get it sprayed? i need to start looking around... my clear coat has just started pealing off on my roof :( so my mods will have to wait. looking for someone to paint mine

Reaction score
I see from your 1st post that your looking at 20"s I had 20's on mine it rolled like a bag of $h1t mate handling was pi$$poor, just thought i'd let you know:thumbs:

S

slutb8

yeh not doing 20s anymore just 19s and its just a cruiser becoz if you knew how many times i have lost my license youd go slow too hahaha

Adrenaline auto styling is spraying it there gunna have it for 2 weeks as of wednesday

Reaction score
I've heard they do nice work at Adrenaline, have used them before? they sell body kits also?

Reaction score
where you going to get it sprayed? i need to start looking around... my clear coat has just started pealing off on my roof :( so my mods will have to wait. looking for someone to paint mine
Give this number a call 33927255 and ask for Warren he will sort you out. Tell him Garth sent you :thumbs: lol.

S

slutb8

yeah i've never used them before i only moved to the goldy few months ago so dont know anyone or any places so just searched round and hoping it will come out looking mint.....
and yeh they make bodykits there too, there making my bonnet because i cant find another one had to resort to getting one made

S

slutb8

Yeah complete new bonnet out of a fibreglass mould apparently they make all that sort of **** so see how it turns out!!!
Anyone got ideas on some nice 18/19 inch wheels

Reaction score
Yeah right. Straight replacement style or vented like the old one? Yeah I got plenty of wheel ideas(don't go by my current wheels, 15 months interest free) depends on what look your after and how much you want to spend.

Reaction score
Hey slutb8... i only just worked out that front bar that i need to pick up from you is actually the exact one i wanted for my car lol. If i can't make the s15oc cruise on sunday i might come down for a drive in the ute

S

slutb8

haha to easy bud you got my number its a M-sport bar but i think i showed you a pic, its well and truly damaged but can be repaired. and for free why not try hahaha

and the bonnet is a vented style the mould is made from "top secret" hoping it looks alright but im still on the prowl for a standard metal one too...

Reaction score
yea thats what i'm thinking lol... were even toying with the idea of leaving some of it with the good old cable tie stitch :p

S

slutb8

Heres a real quick question for you guys,
I got the front mount, do i plumb the standard BOV up to the intercooler piping or block it off?????

Reaction score
just pull out the standard bov and just buy some cheap blockers from repco or something and a bit of hose to join it, i went through hell putting a bov on my car because of all the talk about damaging turbo's and **** not running one... but from all the research i've done and things i've read it seems to be one of those... in theory not running a bov can damage your turbo but theres no cases where its actually happened..... and then again... if it does ruin the turbo, upgrade :)

but i found blocking it alot less effort and trouble