What's new

s15 spec R jdm

S

slutb8

alright so after the fibreglass latch cracked and the bonnet flew up hitting my roof and windscreen i am now going to go all out on the car so i have started pulling it apart for paint...

S

slutb8

hey bud,
Plans are for a full paint job and im going to shave the bay and boot, then some motor mods wont say much on this becoz i dont want to much getting out yet and then im going to do a nice leather/suede interior with downlights etc and a set of 19s with nice dish.
It wont be a drifter looking car but this is something im into so hope it looks the goods, i will keep this updated

R

Rasi

Sounds good... do you know a good upholstery mob? coz I need one just for a small repair.

S

slutb8

I'll let you know who im getting to do the interior when i find the best people....

Does anyone know where i can get a s15 bonnet just a standard one HELP lol i cant find anything!!!!!!

R

Rasi

thanks slutb8 ill let you know if I see anything too... is your carbon bonnet stuffed of can it be repaired?

S

slutb8

cheers toysr will give them a call in the morning, Im just getting desperate coz that is about the only thing holding me back from paint is a bonnet..
Rasi, It was only a fibreglass bonnet and latch probably not worth fixing heres a pic and the front bar after some nice trailoring (there not very careful)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
you could probably fix the bonet, but it will never really be straight again. Good for a spare though.

Reaction score
what you doing with the bar? repairing it or getting rid of it? if your going to piss it off keep me in mind. How much are you going to sell your rims for? have you got more pics of them? also do you still have that boot?

Last edited:
S

slutb8

hey bud,
You can come and get the bar if ya want mate
Let me know what price the wheels are worth there 17inch WORK 3 peice wheels with brand new front tyres and 60% rears
And ill let you know on the bootlid because mine STILL hasnt arrived!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
i'm not sure what there worth, how much were you thinking for them? you don't want anything for the bar? i might be able to come get it on the weekend

S

slutb8

Yeh your right mate if you come and pick it up its yours for free just sittin out the side of my house, and Ill ask around bout the wheels see what i can come up with

Reaction score
sweet as. i'll see if i can down there on sunday or sat. i'll pm you my number so you can send me your address

S

slutb8

quck question for a few s15 nuts,
Im about to do the new front mount this week and wondering if the battery is gunna need to go in the boot????

Reaction score
Nah. turn it sideways but if you got the time and dont always have a boot full of **** then I would put it in there for sure. Passengers side of course.

S

slutb8

sweet coz i cant be buggerd to run it into the boot haha will turn it sideways, hoping the front mount turns up tomorrow so i can get it on....
Ill let you know bout rims when ya get that bar bud but they wont be cheap being work wheels im thinking $1000 if not ill leave them in the shed.