P

PJ

PJ from Sweden.

Car in more or less stock except:

Aftermarket Alloys 8,5 front 9,5 rear.
Nismo Spec-Pro Exhaust
CarPC / Custom Centerconsole with touchscreen
Motoria Strut Brace

Package on the way from Japan with goodies.

Car is now in the garage for the winter with my Nismo 270R Replica...

Best Regards from Sweden.

PJ

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello :wave:
As I've said before, nice S15.
One of the few on the S15oc with the option aero bumper. Looking good :thumbs:

:)

S

S15R

haha, i asked nissan when i first bought my s15 from them, they qoute me 7500AUD for the genuine aero kit :D shocked :eek:

F

FLY 200

nice 1

lookin tough like the bar and the centre console looks very tidy.......good job :thumbs:

P

PJ

Thanks for all the comments..

I just hope i will get some sparetime soon so i can finish off some projects with the car(s).

PJ

B

Brad

S15R said:
haha, i asked nissan when i first bought my s15 from them, they qoute me 7500AUD for the genuine aero kit :D shocked :eek:
:eek: I read that as $750 first and was wondering wtf u where bitching about and what drugs your Nissan dealer was on! :)

That front bar does look good when its not a fibreglass knock off and is fitted properly though.
Is that stereo some kind of touch screen? Excuse my ignorance of JDM S15's :confused:

Brad.

P

PJ

Brad.

The center console is custom made by myself, i have fitted a car pc system in the car and the screen is indeed a touchscreen. I am currently planning to be able to control the pc with a knob like the I-Drive from BMW.

BR

Patrik

P

PJ

First i mounted it in the front but now i am moving it to the back. I have a USB Hub in the front where i have the CD.

BR

Patrik

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Lol. I'm on PCs and servers all day, got a full AD domain with two PCs and two wireless laptops and PDA at home. The last thing I need is a PC in the car... :p

P

PJ

The case is the same size as a computer cd-rom just a little deeper (DIN Size).

Well, i also work with computers all day (i own a it-company) but i can not stop finding new places to put computers :p