What's new

My S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys! Going to crack on with removing the rest of the sound proofing in the front now, just the drivers side left to do and then its time for paint :)

T

TOMMO_RH9

just out of interest mate...how do you rate the coilovers?
about to purchase coilovers and want DW CS2's...but the Daiyamas are so much cheaper!
It goes without saying that any stiff coilover will be good at the track...even cheap ones...but how do you find them the rest of the time on the road?

P

phuongz

i like it with the wing on but thats just me, i wish i had more money LOL keep it up

Reaction score
Country
I love you
Love ya too dude!! ;) ;)

just out of interest mate...how do you rate the coilovers?
about to purchase coilovers and want DW CS2's...but the Daiyamas are so much cheaper!
It goes without saying that any stiff coilover will be good at the track...even cheap ones...but how do you find them the rest of the time on the road?
Their a very hard and bumpy ride on the road but on track their awesome. Im running them on their lowest (no helper springs or extra adjustment/lockout rings) with the dampers on full and it never lets the car bounce enough to scrub on the stock arches with 9.5Js.

On the softest damper their just way too bouncy and still just as harsh so i just keep them wound up haha! This is the first car ive ever had coilovers on so cant compare to CS2s. Ive been in S15s with Tein and HSDs and they were a LOT more comfortable even on full damper settings but didnt seem to hold the car as stiff as the Daiyamas over a bumpy track..?

If you do a lot of road driving it might be best to steer clear. It doesnt bother me as my S15 is fully stripped out anyway so has literally no comfort lol :wack: Another thing to note is.. the female population HATE these coilovers :rolleyes: haha!

(ask Tooley what he thinks as he commented on them and said they seemed a lot stiffer than his HSDs)

i like it with the wing on but thats just me, i wish i had more money LOL keep it up
Thanks pal, i did line the spoiler back up on the boot the other day but i really dont like it anymore haha! Looks lower and sleeker without it if you know what i mean?

Whats happened to your Facebook mate? Itsss goneeeeee. :|
Yeah i deleted it dude! Its gay and i waste too much friggin time on it lol!! With the time im not spending on sh*tbook i can now be doing nothing! Bliss! :D

He's having another gay moment and removed himself off FB... lamer!! lol :p
Shudupp you Mr Lu! Dont make me open this can o' woopass'! ;)

Reaction score
Country
Some recent photos of my 15... pretty happy with it at the moment :)

Going to get my arches flared and sort my stupid negative rear camber out with some Driftworks adjustable arms. Then fitting my Greddy oil cooler with filter relocation in the next few days then ill try and book it in with Greg at ProTuner so he can map my HKS F-Con ProGold :cool: show me the powerzz!! :D

...and then ill skid the hell out of it! :thumbs: winner!

Reaction score
Country
That is a lovely looking motor you have there.

I see your in Kettering, hello neighbour :wave:, only over the A14 in Broughton.

Reaction score
Country
I have my daughter staying with me tonight so no can do.
Are you a member on SXOC at all? If so I'm going to Duxford on Sunday for the spring car show and wondered if you wanted to tag along?
Have a look in the East Mids section and say hello as I'm one of the area reps and will be organising another local meet soon.

K

Kojo

damn bro looks tough!!! Love how the rears sit right now! and I dont normally like aftermarket bumpers,but that one is real clean,especially with an FMIC in there!

EDIT: didnt realize that was oem spec R bumper!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I have my daughter staying with me tonight so no can do.
Are you a member on SXOC at all? If so I'm going to Duxford on Sunday for the spring car show and wondered if you wanted to tag along?
Have a look in the East Mids section and say hello as I'm one of the area reps and will be organising another local meet soon.
I am on SXOC but dont tend to log in very often haha :) ill have a look now! Cheers!

damn bro looks tough!!! Love how the rears sit right now! and I dont normally like aftermarket bumpers,but that one is real clean,especially with an FMIC in there!

EDIT: didnt realize that was oem spec R bumper!
Haha cheers dude! Yeah thats a factory aero bumper that i was brave enough to cut up a little! Trying to keep it oem+ :)