What's new

My S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
Saw your car in a vid along with James's on fb of the dwyb the other day..

Looked great mate! Have you got any piks of the car there? How you finding drifting in it? :D

Reaction score
Country
Ahhh cheers dude, was a great day! :D

It drifts superbly in pretty much standard form with the standard helical lsd :) you'll have to come along to the next dwyb we go to!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hey all, been a while since my last update... again! i should definetly get on here more as there seems to be a lot happening!! Ive done a few more bits and pieces to the car and took a few quick photos this morning (excuse the bad photography skills!!) :rolleyes:

Ive added a nice front mounted intercooler and changed the rear wheels to Rota GTR-Ds in 18x9.5 flavour so its now running staggered fitment with the 17x9.5s up front! Plan now is to get a slight flare on the rear arches and run a lot less rear camber with a 20/25mm spacer so my track ends up the same as, if not wider than the front! :wack: ...also it'l look mint!! :p

Next i picked up a nice Bride Zeta 2 seat with a Recaro side mount rail and a Safety Devices 3 point harness and ive done away with the aero boot spoiler! (for sale ;)). Also ive been working on fully stripping the boot and rear seats of all sound proofing, plastics and belts etc etc. The front is nearly done too but its a mission of a job!!! The weight saving is immense however and i dont mind the extra noise! :cool:

Heres how she sits now...

S

S15 SILVIA

Looks great mate!
What offest did you go for for the rear? Saw your wheels when i picked up the GTR rims :D
What front mount also? how was the fit? see you have removed your foggys
Mike

Reaction score
Country
Alright Mike! The offset is +28 but ive added a 3mm spacer as all i have lying around so now its +25. As for the front mount im not sure on the brand, i got the core brand new from Tooley and i bought the pipe work new from eBay! Quality is all top notch! Yeah ive done away with the fogs but i prefer it without them anyway, going to have the bumper off and cut out the fog brackets and tidy it up, maybe get some mesh in there? Not sure :) Cheers!
Edit: a friend took some photos for me last night... and then after a bit of photoshopping sexyness.... :smitten:

Last edited:
S

S15 SILVIA

Love the middle one! How did you do the flashy wavy light effect? Lol
Would be a good sig pic that.

Reaction score
You'll have to come down and skid pembrey or llandow or something??

llandow next saturday, BDC license day with practise also if you want to attend?

Reaction score
Country
Looks great James :D

I really need an Aero bumper in my life!
Cheers mate! Yeah id thought about swapping it for a drift style kit but i like its agressivness :)

car is looking sweet,love the stance mate look really nice! how does it handle with that set up?
Cheers mate! Im a bit of a stance whore now (spent too much time on Driftworks) :rolleyes: Handles well in the corners with the -2.5* negative camber up front... never a hint of understeer! Only problem i have is straight line traction in the rear if its a bit wet out but if i flare the arches and wind the camber back from -4* to -1* it should be a lot better! :)

You'll have to come down and skid pembrey or llandow or something??

llandow next saturday, BDC license day with practise also if you want to attend?
Thanks mate!! I would love to but really dont have the spare money laying around, dont think ill be able to go for any skids till April now :( soon though mate!!! :thumbs:

awesome mate looking much better!!
Thanks a lot dude :D

Reaction score
Country
really nice car! hope ull have a lot of safe miles with her!