What's new

My S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
My S15 Spec R (About Time I Guess :p)

Took a few new snaps of my s15 today after it got a long awaited bath today :rotfl:

So far I have done :
JVC Double Din (Face-Off)
HKS Oil Cap
HKS Rad Cap
HKS SSQV3 Blow Off Valve
HKS Hi-Power Cat Back Exhaust (Mid Box Removed)
J Performance Decat Pipe
Ganador Wing Mirror's

On Order :
HKS 2.2 Stroker Kit
HKS Cylinder Liners
HKS Step 3 Head System
HKS Step 3 Cams
HKS Rocker Arm Stopper
HKS Lash Killer Kit

Waiting To Fit :
HKS Brake Cables
HKS Top Mount Manifold T4/GT (T4 Flange, 3.00mm wall thickness, 50.00mm Tube Dia. External Waste Gate 55mm Bolt Mounting (center to centre), Bore ID: 51mm)
Japspeed (Shane Lynch's) S15 D-Max Styled Carbon Bonnet
Japspeed Silver Lightweight Pulleys
DMAX 50/50 LED Rear Tail Lights
GarageD Carbon Cooling Pannel
ProSport Locking Aero Catches
Full Timing Chain Kit (Nissan)
Water Pump (Nissan)
Apex Winged Sump
Apexi AVCR (Black Edition)
GReddy Spec R HG '3 row' FM intercooler
G-Reddy V2 Intake Manifold
G-Reddy Top Mount Fuel Rail
Tomei N15 Adapeter Plates 70mm Throttle Body
Rear Wiper Bung
Tein Front Strut Brace
Whiteline Adjustable Anti Roll Bar Kit (Front)
Whiteline Adjustable Anti Roll Bar Kit (Rear)
Apex Front Lower Brace
Apex Rear Lower Brace
Nismo Engine Mounts
ARP Head Bolt Kit
ARP Main Bolt Kit
Koyo N-Flow Radiator With Twin Fan Set Up
Revotec Fan Controller
Cusco Catch Tank
Defi HUD
Defi Oil Pressure Gauge
Defi Oil Temp Gauge
Defi Boost Gauge
Defi Water Temp Gauge
Defi Exhaust Temp Gauge
Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge
Defi Link2
HKB Boss
Spacro Quick Release
Nardi Deep Corn Stearing Wheel Perforated leather Red stitch Blk spoke 330mm
Z32 Gearbox (RB25 Box Conversion Still to be ordered)

My S15 is now off the road (Aug2010) Full over hall now taking place :wack:

Goal - 400 - 450ish WHP

Cheers :thumbs:

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
very nice clean car mate - great place to start! :)

make sure the z32 maf is a genuine nissan item mate, they have the orange label on them but be careful of fakes as some can look very similar......you'll be much better off with a secondhand genuine one than a new fake one, it may even be completely useless so don't bother ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Cheers dude I was going to get one off Fleebay that said it was New priced at £100 odd wasnt sure about it so thought I would ask will keep a eye out though not in much of a rush for one so will bide my time

Had the car since September 09 so starting to make a bit of head way now for mods :rotfl:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
i have a brand spanking new genuine z32afm but its been in a box in my dining room for 18 months and i need to get it tested before selling it and i dont know how :( - i'm going to get the tuner to check it when i next have my car mapped, if you havent got one by then and you're not in a rush, give me a shout :) and if its listed as 100-00 new, it's probably not genuine. i paid 290-00 for a new one, and ended up with 2 but its a long story.....

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
A was thinking the same aswell as that it was from Latvia which doesnt go for much (no offence to anyone from there haha)
you have a pm dude :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I was thinking of getting my Z32 AFM (when I get round to this lol) from Jez at Horsham. I see he has one listed around the £200+ mark :)

Nice pics and car looks very tidy!! Are you thinking about bigger rims??

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
yea dude its just getting round to it am looking at doing all the styling over the winter months on the car looking at getting ray's / volks alloys, tein super drift coillies and fully kitted and bigger arches then a full spray to brighten it up.

Will have a much bigger progress thread around october but its just ticking off the bits on the shopping list now :wack:

Reaction score
Looks good mate! Did you get it from Torque? mine had a very similar number plate when i got it :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
yea i did mate got it about a week after I turned 20 so was a nice birthday present to myself :rotfl: though the insurance cost on it took a big chunk of my modding cash away at a cool 1900 :cry: still well worth it though in my eyes the misses doesnt agree with me though...think shes jealous of it :wack:

Reaction score
Country
Looks nice and tidy mate! My girlfriend hates my S15 aswell! Its too loud, makes stupid pigeon noises, is too fast, is too hard, looks chavvy (whatttt??) and is the wrong colour... :rolleyes: ive given up haha :wack:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
LOL My girlfirend hated my Civic aswell kind of my fault though when a said I loved the car more than her in a drunkin argument :wack: I seen the funny side...she didnt lol I do get the usual its a 10year old car its rubbish and slags it off speach but she doesnt get it :rolleyes:

I just tend not to tell her how much money I spend on bits for the car rather than on her learned from that mistake before :rotfl:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
cheers dude :thumbs: after owning my civic that was all show and no go I want to put most of the time into the engine etc before styling doesnt mean though I plan on doing a half hearted attempt on the outside :wack:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Is yous just a spec s dude?
shout mate though whats the ECU these guys are using if you dont need the Z32 AFM =/

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Is yous just a spec s dude?
shout mate though whats the ECU these guys are using if you dont need the Z32 AFM =/
any map based ecu can do away with afm's all together - such as apexi powerfc d-jetro :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
aw i see is that why then some of the big turbo'd s14/s15s dont have them and its just a hose right from the induction kit then :thumbs: makes scence not realy up on all the diff equipment we can get for these cars there is so much stuff :rotfl:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
yep the map based cars will just have a big old turbo usually and a pipe that goes straight to the filter. if you havent yet considered it then the pfc may be for you if you can pick one up for a good price - i would of looking back as the full package is a boost controller, deletes the afm, and is a fully programmable ecu and performance monitor in one.......

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I will keep my eye out dude but as I said in no rush to be needing to sell myself haha keep me posted about how you get on from the pm's :thumbs: