What's new

My S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Well guys that's the end of this story the S15 will be away down south next Saturday for someone else to finish off :)

For the time being I will be sticking with the ATR untill next year then will be either looking at:
Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 or another S15 Spec R

But thanks for all the post's people have made over the 2 and a half years of me having the car and during the build :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I still can't believe you sold up dude was really looking forward to seeing this beast completed!!! Good luck with your next motor hope to see you in a mother 15 soon :)

Reaction score
Fair enough, Allan. I keep looking at Evo 8's myself, really want one but everyone seems to say theyre disgustingly expensive to tune. Good luck with whatever route you go.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Yea I have to agree Adam they do look like a pain in the ass to tune up but I would probs look at a pretty much stock example with a few extra's its so much easier having a 4 door and a large boot than trying to get things in the back of the Silvia.
Never know, but happy to just go with the flow for the time being and not needing to live on toast and beans :wack:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Well guys the S15 went yesterday :) was sold to sammos13 from SXOC so I'm looking forward to see what he does with it!
Again though big thanks to Craig, Lupix, Dean and a who load of others for advice and help over the years!

But more importantly Cougar Power for all their patience, time & advice on what route to go down with mod's for the car :)

Its been a pleasure :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Gutted for you dude... brings back sad memories of when I sold mine :(

However, as long as you get your teeth into something else then it's all good :) As long as its Jap lol :p Stick around buddy!!!