What's new

My S15 Spec R

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Is yous just a spec s dude?
Yup :eek: I bought it when I was in college with the intention getting used to the RWD and then spending the price difference between the S & R (€7-9k at the time) on a 2JZ transplant once I qualified :D I've since qualified but due to the bloody recession I'm frozen on Graduates wages & had to take 2 10% wage reductions :annoyed: Lucky to still be in work given my proffession but I was earning more when I was working in a phone shop part time in college :cry:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
a know how you feel dude i am doing a parts apprenticeship and the money its crap to say the least :down: I was going to do the same with my civic when i had it and stick a K20 (CTR Engine) in it though I added up the difference in cost and decided to strip and sell it to get my car :rotfl:

end of the day dude if you have changed the gearknob on the inside there is realy no way of telling unless you look at the engine :wack:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
end of the day dude if you have changed the gearknob on the inside there is realy no way of telling unless you look at the engine :wack:
Haha, until you're on a trackday & some fat prick in a civic is too quick for you to take in the straight and painfully slow everwhere else :rolleyes: (no dig at any civic owners but this happened at the last trackday & did my nut)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Ano what you mean dude thats why I never put my civic on the track was more of a show car with the stuff it has on it that a track slag :wack:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
There's no power in the non turbo's, so I was at least 4 seconds a lap quicker than yer man in the civic but couldn't pass him because he had more straight line speed. He wouldn't let me past and slowed down when I dropped back because he was a bolox! Anyway, way off topic now! Stunning S15 :D

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
it may be a spec s, but standing still it looks quicker than a lot of spec r's ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
To right and going for the Nismo 740 injectors aswell thanks to craig :rotfl: update on page one guys for parts :wack:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Wee bit of a update on parts now guys :)

P.S my car will (Fingers Crossed) be going off the road soon which means I will be stripping and selling LOTS of parts from it so I will make a thread up in the for sale section soon as its in the garage to get the engine out it and prepped for next year :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
LOL soon as its off the road dude I will be getting to work body stuff will be the first to go I think :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
What are your plans for when it's off the road?!

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Big changes :p
wanting a solid 400bhp so engine out and making it a 2 seater with a cage etc well thats the plan, will have a 1L pocket rocket for when its getting done...woo lol :wack:

D

djmasterg

Hi Alan

Was that you on last sunday 11.07.2010 on Glasgow Rd heading towards Hawkhead Rd around 8pm?
Greg.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Hey dude yea it would of been :) was going a wee blast down the Hurlet Road lol where were you?

Last edited:

Jay

Reaction score
if you looking at 400bhp, what gearbox are you gonna use? the standard 6spd will die quite quickly at those power levels methinks...

nice looking car though :thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Hey mate yea I know will be getting one of the PPG boxes from Oz am sure Craig or Lupix was looking into them and made a thread about it, looking at 400+bhp at the wheels when its done and a 2.2 stroke :)