What's new

Glens Meshy S15

G

Glen

Heres my silvia...
Bought it stock standard auto

Done a manual conversion , got coilovers , then diff and shimmed the hell out of it :thumbs: , was going to do the whole engine swap for a DET , but thought doing a +T conversion would be alot more fun and it was and has been rewarding..

Currently has

-DE engine :p
-Tomei 740cc injectors
-255lph Walbro fuel pump
-Tomei fuel pressure regulator
-S15 T28bb turbo
-3" front pipe
-3" straight through exhaust
-Flash bleed valve
-Front mount

and a few other little things , but is currently making 180kw atw on 10psi or 244hp for you hp guys :p, retuning on 14psi to make 210kw atw.. but is a on going project as you know, Once it blows ill forge it with high comp pistons and do some head work and being a mechanic it wont be hard :D..

heres how she looks now

Going another 15mm lower in rear when i lathe the rears thread and another 10mm in the front but need a Front lip , end caps and a dmax wing woop

Reaction score
grrr i hate you do it yourself guys... i wouldn't know where to start rebuilding an engine.... guess i'll have to pay to get mine done lol... but very nice... loving the stance, very clean :D

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome. Very nice. I like the wheels.

G

Glen

Lol! , Its so cramp in S15s for me though :p , still getting a silvia.. have some wide Work meisters to go on and low low low height

G

Glen

Ok soo... sooold the S15.. found me something to play with ... got a Cheap pearl white S14 Manual DET..

Soo this weekend im buying a few goodies.. Picking up White 2p 18x10 Meisters, BC gold Coilovers, HKS front mount kit, Greddy Profec B II ebc, Kouki Spoiler, Zigen Exhaust system, Fresh rocker cover, rear camber and toe arms and a few small goodies.. Should be a big update on sunday :D

But here she is in the garage.. Not a S15 but still going to be something different :)

S

S15 SILVIA

Looking good!
Just wondering about the s15 you had, what suspension did you have fitted, and how did you get on with em?
Also what were your wheel and tyre sizes, offset etc?
Stance and wheel size looked perfection!
Mike

G

Glen

I had BC Red Inverted coilovers with 10kg and 8kg springs, They were pretty good but im getting BC Gold as they go lower and instead of 10kg and 8kg, ill go 8kg n 6kg.

The rims were 8" front with 215 35 tyres with +35p with a 25mm spacer up front with an effective offset of +10p and rear had 9" with a 235 40 tyre and 15mm spacer with an effective offset of +20p..

But with the S14 im going 18x10 +20 all round and wondering if it will work but it should work with correct pull and camber haha..

G

Glen

Went shopping today and done alittle bit of work on the car

and a rugged photoshop as my coilovers havnt arrived yet :(

But shall be something different :D

G

Glen

Another small progress update..

Got 6mm spacers stacked on the fronts to clear the struts.. getting longer studs tomorrow hopefully..

Nearly finished engine bay, most likely relocating the battery to the boot or ill just move the loom out of the way..oh and have to take the dam rocker off again, number 1 2 3 4 spark plug holes dont seal and leak, but getting a new gasket to fix that..

and cut up the front bumper woop

and installed the profec B Spec II

Shall be rolling on Tuesday as thats when i get the rest of my tyres yus :D

J

JapanS15

OMG, I love the S14! I actually put my car up for sale yesterday in hopes of picking up an S14 Kouki. The wheel fitment on them is so much better and I'm looking to go with a DET instead of my Spec S N/A.

G

Glen

yeah you can fit much wider rims under the guards.. thats 18x10 on the front with an effective offset of +8p

G

Glen

So got it on the ground and running.. i think its come up quite good..

Rubs alittle bit but nothing to worry about.