What's new

Glens Meshy S15

S

S15 SILVIA

That looks awesome!!!
Love it!
I think a set of them rims would look hot on a S15 too.

J

JapanS15

You said its rubbing....where abouts? I'm going to look for similar size wheels after I pick up a S14. Just waiting for a buyer to come along for my car. Haven't decided if I'm going to go with a white or black 14 yet though.

G

Glen

Spoonman - The BCs are very good for what you pay for them. Softest setting is great for the roads but i have it about half way and handles great.

JapanS15 - it rubs in the front left wheel arch, castor arms will fix it, and abit of bashing, i would suggest a 9" or 9.5" rim up front, i got 10s all round cause they were bloody cheap, a 225 40 tyre would be most ideal or a 225 35 but its quite a stretch on the tyre.. either a 235 35 would be good too if they do that size.

But can always go wide body or get a panel beater to professionally pull the guards.

Reaction score
Country
Spoonman - The BCs are very good for what you pay for them. Softest setting is great for the roads but i have it about half way and handles great.
Since i asked that question, ive been for a ride in a bat that had BC golds in it and i was very impressed, as i thought it would be much harder.

G

Glen

Yeah best bang for buck.

Wont be having the meisters up front for much longer, thinking of importing 2 17x9.5 +12 enkis for the front. Shall be interesting.