What's new

Nick's S15

K

kazama

Yakozan said:
Full respray and bodykit :notworthy:

Very nice :thumbs:

thanks buddy..

your car looks nice, so shiny and clean, its quite hard to keep a black car clean !
SSR wheels *yummy* .. the contrast of your wheels & your black is cool, mines the opposite color.. :D

V

Vandal

Looks like a vertex kit.

My question is why would you change from the best colour (pewter) to white? :rolleyes: :D :p

It does look good though...even white. Some Nismo smoked or clear indicators would look good too :thumbs:

K

kazama

thanks Slammedmind & Vandal

kit is an URAS type-5, chose white because it looks clean
and i chose this white because it stands out from other white and its doesnt have that yellowish tinge,
this has a slight blue-ish tinge, thats why its brighter which looks similiar to Nomura Ken's ER34's white.

Cheers fellas. :thumbs:

K

kazama

Thanks Lee75 & Topper

Yo mazzy !! When you coming to KL man ?

A few updates.

^ Auto Fiesta V3 in May 2007

^ 6 months old picture. Engine has been updated since then.

^ In Sepang a few months back with a friend's STi type-RA from Singapore.

The reason I don't have many pics is that all my other pics are in a different computer.

Cheers fellas

K

kazama

Hey nick, alvin here! Nice ride! When coming down to Singapore?? :)
Alvin, FR subaru sti version 8 ? haha.

Mostly will be down in March/April. Need to bring my missus go shopping there. And I get to check out SG girls .. haha

P

piggy83

Alvin, FR subaru sti version 8 ? haha.

Mostly will be down in March/April. Need to bring my missus go shopping there. And I get to check out SG girls .. haha
Yes yes!! HAha anyway, subaru has been replaced by S15!

Ohh okok! Give me a ring when u come! Better to come in april, den u can catch formula D while ur missus go shopping! :thumbs:

K

kazama

Yes yes!! HAha anyway, subaru has been replaced by S15!

Ohh okok! Give me a ring when u come! Better to come in april, den u can catch formula D while ur missus go shopping! :thumbs:

I lost your number bro.. PM me your SG no. hehe.

Are you joining Formula-D ? The rules and regulations so strict leh. Who makes the rule one ?

I think D1 also not so strict. haha.

p/s.. how come you dont have a thread introducing your ride and the specs ?
Make one please, I'd like to see your ride.

P

piggy83

I lost your number bro.. PM me your SG no. hehe.

Are you joining Formula-D ? The rules and regulations so strict leh. Who makes the rule one ?

I think D1 also not so strict. haha.

p/s.. how come you dont have a thread introducing your ride and the specs ?
Make one please, I'd like to see your ride.
Alritey! Maybe not joining..dunno yet! See how it goes! Yeh the rules and regulations is very strict. No idea who set it but i guess thats the international standard!

My car too stock to intro!! No point..hehehehe Btw, can see pics of my car in friendster! :)

K

kazama

Alritey! Maybe not joining..dunno yet! See how it goes! Yeh the rules and regulations is very strict. No idea who set it but i guess thats the international standard!

My car too stock to intro!! No point..hehehehe Btw, can see pics of my car in friendster! :)

yeah I heard a lot of stories about Formula D being too uptight and stuck up.
I think their rules and regulations are stricter than D1 JAPAN itself. hahahaha.

Just post a new thread of your car la. Nothing to be shy about la.
We're all S15 owners, be it stock, modded, etc.

K

kazama

TEASER PICS

1. test fitting the rims, it won't clear the large calipers, need to try another set.
2. yes the rotors are fitted the other way around, will rectify this.
4. the masking tape is to prevent scratches on the caliper.
3. discs are 332mm, rims 17"

:D