Driftworks rear toe & camber arms
R33 Skyline OEM Brakes (front and rear)
HEL braided brake lines

Interior
Defi boost and water temp gauge & Control unit
Gizzmo EBC

My Progress..

How i bought it:

Removed the fog lights on the front, and sprayed grey mountings, then put black mesh over:

Clingfilm & masking tape solves many problems :)

Removed stock airbox & put in a shiney new HKS filter.. (you can hear some of the air blasting back when you let off the accelerator fast, like a shy dump valve) :D

How she looks now (not much different! lol)

Having the new air filter on makes the car accelerate a LOT more smoothly for some reason, it used to stutter every now and then around 5k, but now runs smoothly up to redline :)

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
nice clean example of the S15 you've got there, nice starting point :) that's if your going to mod it.. if so what plans have you got for it pal?

Reaction score
Looking good mate! Are you planning on getting an FMIC? If so why didnt you just cut the fog light mounts out? Save you a job latter and you wouldnt have had to paint them :)

Reaction score
Country
nice clean example of the S15 you've got there, nice starting point :) that's if your going to mod it.. if so what plans have you got for it pal?
cheers! erm, ive got a big list, and yes it is gonna get modded! performance wise, not heavy duty stuff, just usuals like fmic, bov, strut braces, exhaust, remap. however outside wise, some rear lights, alloys & coilies and a cf rear spoiler. thinking about front cf splitters and cf bonnet, but will have to see for that.

Looking good mate! Are you planning on getting an FMIC? If so why didnt you just cut the fog light mounts out? Save you a job latter and you wouldnt have had to paint them :)
i sure am, when ive got the funds to support such. what fmics would you guys recommend? i mean ive seen cheap ones for like £200 on ebay, then going onto japspeed, and finishing with things from blitz and the like that cost up to and over a grand? is there much difference?

S

S15 SILVIA

Looks nice mate. Think it does look better without the fogs in the aero bumpers, makes the car look a little more aggresive.
How much work is involved in fitting a front mount to the aero bumpers? Lot of cutting?

Reaction score
Country
Next mod.. JDM rear lights!! (courtesy of craig_m, cheers mate!)

Before:

Halfway:

After:

what do you guys think? really freshens the back end up for sure! looks smart when lit up too

Just need to acquire some silver bulbs for the rear indicators. will try halfrauds later haha. failing that, ebay :)

Reaction score
Country
Ok, so as most of you know and are fed up of me asking everyone for parts, i wrote my car off in April.. Easter to be precise.
Since then i've had nothing to drive and am getting increasingly annoyed at not having a car.

Pics -

Photo0118small.jpg Photo0119small.jpg

It was a front end collision resulting in everything in front of the engine, needing repairing/replacing.

HOWEVER my long wait (due to insurance company taking 2 months to give me a quote and lack of available parts) is soon to come to an end. I've finished sourcing my final parts, and are due to arrive tuesday hopefully, so all being well, the car will be taxed, mot'd, insured, and back ont he road for thursday!! :D

I'M SO HAPPY!

I'm awaiting the guy whos heping to fix it up to get the core support & radiators in, then i'm gonna pop round and get some 'halfway' photos.

I also took the opportunity to do a few upgrades on broken parts. Namingly -
Seibon OEM Style Carbon fibre bonnet - now fitted and looks AMAZING
Black Headlights (I had silver originally, but couldnt acquire any more :( )
Japspeed 50mm Radiator (again, couldnt get a thin one)

The only issue i have is i'm putting a cracked aero bumper back on my baby because I cant find a replacement, but it'l do until i find one :)

So i'd just like to thank everyone who helped me out in one way or another very much! You're all the reason i'l have my S15 back on the road within a week :D

SO THANKS!!!

i'l get photos up when i can.

Ps. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

pps. I feel like i've got to plug the guy who's sourcing me parts that i cant find on here, as he may be a massive help to other people in the same situation.
He got me the main core support, bumper reinforcer bar and bumper support bar, lights & bonnet catch. and seems like he can get you anything s15 related! at not bad prices either, and in very fast timing straight fron nissan japan. He is "Dan" from SRB-Power (http://www.srbpower.com) the website doesnt have many items, however drop him an email, let him know i sent you and he'l look for the parts, price them up inc delivery and look after you! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

thanks again, and sorry for the essay!
Jase

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol nice to see you getting everything sorted mate :thumbs: Credit to you for keeping with the car!!

As for Dan... he's not only an awesome trader but a good mate of mine as well. He likes to abuse me for not reading his emails properly lmao :D SRB Power are brill and can source anything!! Deffo x2 recommend :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Took some photos today of the car pretty much complete, minus headlights, intercooler and bumper :D

Shiny new front end :D

Seibon bonnet :p (bit blurry :()

S15OC Stickers... oh yeah.. haha

Rad restoration project anyone?

ETA.... a few days!! :D

Attachments

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Good work. Have you got a new core support/front panel on it too?

Reaction score
Country
cheers :D
the whole front end (in front of the engine) is brand new, minus aircon & bumper (which has been bodged for the moment)

so yeah its got new core support, bumper reinforcer, bumper support, lights, bonnet, rad..

i'm counting down!! 2 days to go!!!! :D

Reaction score
Repair job looks fantastic mate!

Did the chassis rails need to be straightened at all?

Also where did you get the Seibon bonnet from?

Reaction score
Country
nope, it was fine thankfully :)

I got the Seibon bonnet from [Admin note: link to Madmotors removed at their request]
at first glance they look like another one of those cheapo crap shops, but, out of the 5 or so places i found selling s15 carbon bonnets, this place was the cheapest! arrived in perfect condition too :)

Car is having its MOT done as we speak, so once its back on the drive, i'l be out and get some 'finished' photos :)

Reaction score
Wow that really is a good price for a genuine Seibon Bonnet! Cheers for the link mate!

It would be a good idea to get some bonnet pins too mate, as these carbon ones tend to rattle about.

F

faxij

great to see you're back on track very soon :)

front looks nice, so shiny and new :D

Reaction score
Country
And she's back on the road! MOT pass first time.

Heres some photos!

(Note the front bumper is the one from the crash, havent located a reasonably priced aero one yet, and the priority was getting the car or the road)

This picture doesnt do justice. the weave is absolutely outstanding!

SO happy she's back now. A lot of patience was required, but we did it! :D

first journey tomorrow - TO ALTON TOWERS!!! (anybody else going?)

Last edited: