What's new

Wide Body Matte Black

Reaction score
Country
Ok its an australian machine, Dynolog dynamometer PTY LTD. 39.5 torgue, 263 whp.

more photos:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I haven't updated this for a long time, hv not forgotten about the car, and infact been continuously working on it.
These are the new updated parts.

ENGINE
CP pistons 86.5mm 9:1 compression
Brian Crower conrods
Tomei head gasket
Arp head & main studs
set of 16 brian crower stainless steel valves, intake: 34.15mm, exhaust 30.15(all standard diameters)
set of 16 brian crower ti retainers & single valve springs
16 supertech valve seals
ACL race and main bearings
New nissan crank shaft
Tomei poncams 256/256
Garette 2871 turbo, with Tial VBand Exhaust housing
Mazworx screamer
Tial 38mm external wastegate
Mazworx oil bloc

Power enterprise 850cc sidefeed injectors light purple x 4
Greddy intake plenum and naprec 70mm throttle body
Greddy piping from throttle to intercooler
Border fuel rail + fuel delivery kit
Walbro fuel pump 255L/hr
New nissan water pump Feb 2011
New nissan oil pump Oct 2011

Cusco oil cache tank
Nismo Flywheel
Maz downpipe
Spitfire coil
new O2 sensor 2010
HPI engine damper
Greddy pulley kitPower Ent belt x 3 (fan, A/C, power steer)
Blitz engine oil filler cap
Tomei Rocker Arm Stopper
Nissan VTC and VTC solenoid new replacement
new nissan timing chain kit feb 2011 USD225 - not installed
new complete nissan engine gasket kit
INTAKE/COOLING/EXHAUST
Blitz front mount intercooler
ARC radiator - need to change
Blitz sus power intake
Blitz supersound vd blow off valve
Fujitzubo exhaust
Mocal oilcooler
Mazworx equal length coated exhaust manifold
Greddy oil pan
Nismo low temp thermostat 62deg
Billion Racing power steering tank
R33 8 shroud clutch fan
Greddy intercooler hotpipe kit
AEM meth/h2O injection kit, using mid size nozzle, check valve and filter

TRANSMISSION
ORC twin plate 559 clutch
Nismo clutch pump - change pump in Oct 10
Cusco 2 way LSD type MZ
Nismo transmission mount
FOOTWORKS/BODY
BC ER coils 8/6kgs max stiffness at the back.
Carbring front strut bar
Carbring rear strut bar
Ikeya front lower arm and rods
Cusco rear camber adjustor kit
D-Max Carbon Tie Rod
Brembo 330mm 4 pot brakes(front), Skyline R33 2 pot brakes(rear)
Cusco brake stopper/cusco shock absorber
Endless STBH brake hoses
To Change all bushings (power flex) - not done yet, have the bushing with me
Kazama 8 pcs pineapple ring bush
Nismo and cusco anti-roll bars
APR front splitter
Universal front carbon canards
EXTERIOR
Matte Black
D-Max Aero Carbon Bonnet
D-Max front wide fender 30mm
D-Max rear wide fender 50mm
D-Max GT carbon Wing 200mm Height, 1600 width
D-Max front Bumper
D-Max sideskirt
D-Max rear Bumper
Granador mirrors
Aerocatch bonnet catch
Charge Speed Carbon boot
Vertex eyeline
LIGHTS
Lexus Style Tail Lamp
front philips HID conversion

Raybrigs lights
nismo smoked side indicators to be installed mar 12

INTERIOR
Recaro TSW carbon seat with Recaro Rail and mount
4 point Sabelt harness in black special alu adjuster
Nardi 330mm classic steering wheel
Works Bell short boss and Rapfix GTC ball lock system
Momo Pedals
Cusco Safety21 6 point Roll Cage
D-Max Carbon Door Panel (interior)
Red leather gear gaitor
EP racing Carbon stereo panel
EP racing Carbon Door sills
Piaa 20 & 21" Silicon windscreen wiper with spoiler
Piaa 18" rear wiper
Electronics
HKS EVC 4 boost controller
Pivot auto shift lamp
Blitz turbo timer
FCON V PRO 3.24
2 x DEFI Advance ZD (requires additional Exhaust sensor, fuel press sensor)
Defi advance BF turbo guage
Defi Advance control unit
AEM x-wifi wideband (for AFR & exh temps readings on the iphone!)
AEM meth failsafe device with meth flow meter
Earth kit from groundingkits.co.uk not installed yet.
battery relocated to the rear. changed battery to VARTA Silver Dynamics
Easycar 2 way alarm featuring keyless entry/autolock, unlock using windscreen knock system,
remote start, boot release, push button start.

WHEELS
Super Advan racing Ver 2 Rims 18x8.5j (235/40/R18)
Super Advan racing Ver 2 Rims 18x9j (265/40/R18)
TE37 limited edition diamond black rears for quick response carpark drifts/donuts anytime!!
to add Spacers by mar12

Juran racing nuts

Last edited:
S

sutats.com

Nice!

Very nice! My mate's the angel version of yours (Pearl White). You might know him. 999 rego. (pic in my gallery post)

Do you have any idea the S15 population in sg?

Reaction score
Country
Thanks Mate, in singapore i think maybe left with 60 s15s or so and many are scrapping/exporting by next year. Unfortunately we have a 10 year usage for every car, after which we have to renew a government ownership cert. And at present ths ownership certificate is more than 30,000 pounds. And hence, the number of s15s will fall in the next 2 years.

Reaction score
Country
Not yet , thanks to this wonderful resource and sharing of info I've got 2 more sets of upgrades. Mazworx vband and top mount turbo conversion with equal length exhaust manifold(thanks to ichigo300), and the aem meth/water injection that hypnotik has done.

Both kits are ordered. Actually doing these earlier than I expected. But might as well since I blew 2 turbos in a week! Had to thoroughly check what the problem was and got the garage to throw in a free tune as they guaranteed to solve my 1st turbo problem. :) catch up with you when I am bck.

Reaction score
Country
parts have arrived! 2871 Turbo with tial housing vband

Maz equal length exhaust mani

Maz oil block

MAz screamer and downpipe

tial waste gate

AEm meth ingection fail safe device, flow meter

and pump

AEM X wifi wide band afr

sorry for the poor pix, photos taken by a very angry wife! haha....have sent these off for installation. :)

Last edited:
S

sutats.com

Nice!

Nice to see an update of your progress! :)

Having the Mrs take the pics instead of you. lol. What a mistake to make! It's like her having you take pictures of her handbags and shoes.

How did the workshop allow two turbos to be blown?

btw, you should put up some videos of your ride being put through its paces.

Reaction score
Country
Top gear mate, really looking forward to seeing what the dyno reads with the water/meth and top mount installed.

Reaction score
Country
Yes me too, hope the garage do wat I asked for. I asked for it to be tuned first with top mount, then tune again with the meth. If the meth fail safe kicks in I should be able to switch back to the map without the meth.

If u are going for the top mount vband you may need factor in a month mate. Took me a month to receive them from mazworx due to the manifold coating.

Sutats yes unfortunately 2 turbos destroyed as the garage was over confident on my turbo problem. This was despite me consulting a turbo repair company. Was informed it's a oil problem but my garage checked n found no problems. Anyway it is now certain it's aturbo line issue. Fingers crossed.

Reaction score
Country
I saw that you'd gone for the coating, looks nice though, i'm not sure which company they use for the coating, I'm planning to get it raw and use a company in New York called 'Swain tech coatings' for the ceramic coating, will be using them for some other coatings as well so will likely get it all done at the same time.

I'm doing the same with my Fcon using 2 maps and wiring the fail save to the first map, nice having this capability.

Are you gonna run a pre made mix, or you buying methanol and mixing it yourself with distilled? My mate sells Rock Oil for bikes so i 'm gonna use his lockup to store a 210L barrel of methanol I've sourced from a chemical supply company, they probably think I'm making crystal meth, lol...

Reaction score
Country
Mate, I have no idea where they sent for coating. Since they had the option to coat the manifold, i just went for it. I would be going for a premade mix, i saw it in 1 of the garages, works boost juice its called. I have not been able to find it online though. washer liquids work too i suppose, so i dont think its a problem.

I am in the uk so often and in 2 years i clocked just 2500km! dont think i need to top up that often! haha... my worry on this meth system is if it will respond well to drifting, since will be using a big rev range.

Reaction score
Country
Got results today, the numbers are quite crazy and i choose not to believe. It was meant to make the customer happy I guess.

Anyway, this setup should have maxed out the turbos capability at 460hp or slightly more.

Low boost at 1.4(without meth), high boost at 1.8bar (with meth). Meth injection did little with a 7-8% increase in power, which I think is about 30hp or less.
Something which i do not know though is afr is at 10.8. Was told that my car (or s15 in general) tuning leaner does not increase hp, its a matter of pumping
fuel, more fuel more hp...hmm, just keep it from misfiring. Anyone with alternative opinion or experiences can share with me. This kind of deviates from my
"knowledge". I thought to lean out safely for power.

Anyway, I wanted to use the meth to control temps and cut down the knocking. Tuner also informed that he tuned rather conservatively, so even if no meth
is pumped i can still run the high boost setting. Just that with meth, it would be safer and knock will be very very low. Anyway, my garage has only praises for the Maxworz stuff.
This is the setup that has real results in the higher hp and fast boost, full boost around 4500rpm. Proper track stuff they said. But I had to modify some pipes to fit. Ichigo300,
I was told the blitz sonic power intake was a bottleneck and kinda restricted, and had to change this ... damn that was 1 of my proud mods!

Anyway dynapack correction factor used at 1.2 (seems high to me). Temps here are around 30degrees celcius, with 80% humidity, week in week out. Hot and humid country this is.
With this in mind & the high correction factor, it made 478 hp (low boost 1.4) & 518hp (high boost 1.8). I cannot really compare with my previous setup with a dyno tune
of 395hp (1.35bar) with stated a 3% atmosphere correction factor. This is confusing....

Reaction score
Country
forgot to add, obviously i went to a different place to have this installed, tuned and dynoed.

Ichigo, I was told, the fcon cannot switch map. map switching when the fail safe kicks in probably works for the aem ecu but not the fcon. I think i read on their forums too that for the fcon, when the failsafe kicks in, it should drop the boost to waste gate pressure, turning off the boost totally. I believe this is the rationale that the tuner did not rely too much on the meth. He also mentioned if i used the biggest nozzle it resulted in misfiring, so he used the medium nozzle.

I have a switch instead to turn on/off the meth injection. Also the injection kit comes with a light, so if there are problems, i have to do it manually. Turn off the meth switch and change my boost to B setting (low boost without the meth) on the hks evc.

anyway pics to come next after i collect the car.