What's new

Curryzz s15....

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Car looks sweet mate, love the Dials. Just one thing...

Is that a furry wheel cover?!?
:eek::rotfl:

Curryzz

Reaction score

ignore the dent in my wing

Girlfriends car managed to sneak into the photo!

Few more random pictures

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Cars looking very nice mate :thumbs: ive been pondering about removing the rear wing on mine and seeing yours without it makes me think i should remove it all the more! :D

Im going to put a set of harnesses in mine but wasnt sure about using them with the stock seats... do they use the standard mounting points or did you have to add in an extra mount?

Curryzz

Reaction score
Thanks, yeah de-spoilered is the way forward mate, looks so smooth i love it the way it looks

Erm with the harnesses,its not really very safe because if it rolled then the head rest could come away and wouldnt be to good:), but at the same time they hold me in perfect and im really happy with them,what i did was buy two more eye bolts which had a smaller thread so fitted in the original seat mounting bolts,so basicly they all hold in by eye bolts in original places so i didnt have to drill holes or weld any brackets in!i still have the rear seats in aswell so passengers can just have the harness between there legs,not ideal but its rare i have anyone in the back anyway!Hope this helps a bit..
:nod:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
very nice. well done. Good idea with the harness as well.

Reaction score
Sorry for your misfortune, but it's nice to see this happen to the SR after the CA suffering years of abuse for this at the hands of the SR brigade on the sxoc.

What are you going to do, fully forged re-build with a stroker kit?

Curryzz

Reaction score
Sorry for your misfortune, but it's nice to see this happen to the SR after the CA suffering years of abuse for this at the hands of the SR brigade on the sxoc.

What are you going to do, fully forged re-build with a stroker kit?
I would if I had the money and time for a full rebuild, I was tempted, iv gone for race bearings and shells so i'l have a nice rock solid bottom end to prevent it again, I am also having a new front mount, samco hoses, hks bov and a remap:)

Next is seats :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I still don't get why it actually happened though. Does look like oil starvation on that 1 shell.

Curryzz

Reaction score
I still don't get why it actually happened though. Does look like oil starvation on that 1 shell.

The guy working on her said that the engine had definatly been apart before, there was a different sealant on the sump and also a bit of metal trapped under the bareing, quite odd really, maybe it got rebuilt in Japan and fixed cheeply, then imported to the UK, the bareing could have been to tight on the crank, not letting enough oil through so over time has buggered it up. The hole engine Inc oil pump has to be properly cleaned out because of bits of metal have come of the bareing, nasty