What's new

latest pics with new wheels

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
my new wheels are on and i've set the ride height lower to close up the arch gap - could go a little lower still without any dramas as i have gained ground clearance over my old wheels, also de-spoilered it (again lol) as it seems to suit the car better without it now:)

not the best pics but it has been raining heavily here:(

S

S15 SILVIA

Lookin good there Dean!
Like the look of S15's with a kit all round and no spoiler!
Any catching anywhere mate?

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
thanks mate, and nope, no catching - even on softest damper setting:) no rubbing in the front on full lock either

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
cheers all:thumbs: trial, i put the specs in the 'ultimate wheel fitting' thread and can get you some side on pics of clearance tomorrow if you want... its dark and wet here already:rolleyes:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looking very good mate :)

Are you going to go any lower?? I reckon theres another 10mm in that! ;) I only get rubbing on the fronts of mine under really heavy cornering, or if i hit a heafty bump in the road.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
cheers all:thumbs: trial, i put the specs in the 'ultimate wheel fitting' thread and can get you some side on pics of clearance tomorrow if you want... its dark and wet here already:rolleyes:
Yeah, I only spotted that after I posted :eek:

No need to get pics on my account, my own ones are very similar offsets but they're 17's...

Last edited:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Looking very good mate :)

Are you going to go any lower?? I reckon theres another 10mm in that! ;) I only get rubbing on the fronts of mine under really heavy cornering, or if i hit a heafty bump in the road.
i dunno about 10mm, maybe ill drop another 5mm all round but that'll be it then:). must admit i am glad i was forced into the et30's, they sit really well on the rear:nod:

Reaction score
Country
Wheels looking lovely mate :) Wish i could drop mine that low but im too worried about the centre box on the exhaust catching everything.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Wheels looking lovely mate :) Wish i could drop mine that low but im too worried about the centre box on the exhaust catching everything.
cheers buddy, despite the way it looks, it isnt that low underneath (i actually have gained clearance).. custom front pipe did the business, well worth it for the extra clearance i got.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
9.5's with a 255 and 8.5's with a 225. front arches on s15's are weak compared to the 200's:(

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice1 mate... they look the biz :thumbs:

I've just ordered a set of Rota GTR in gunmetal 17 x 9.5 ET30 all round :) Can't wait to get them on the car later this week!!

I figured putting my fingers between the inner rim and front coilovers I have about 20mm with current 8JJ width ET32 wheels and going to 9.5 gives me about 20mm to play with lol :wack: We shall see!!!

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
i thought i saw something about new wheels, i really liked the works you had on it but i know you really got the arse with having white wheels with the k-sports:nod:

stick em up then:cool:

Reaction score
Country
Well ive still got the white XD9's to sell, had a fair bit of interest but only if i split or sent abroad so i was gonna wait till the new year as no-one has money this time of year.

Probably give the car a good wash next week and try and get some pics then.