What's new

Finally after 3 years...

Reaction score
Not much in the way of updates yet, but here's a sneaky pic of it in its new home!

Reaction score
Well, it was like this:

and now it's more like this :

Gettin some clearance issues... well quite a few actually!

When on the lockstops, one tyre is gonna hit the front inner arch, while the other one is gonna rub the arch liners!

Excuse the FILTHY wheels, there's dust EVERYWHERE in my old man's garage :(

Nothing a hammer won't sort out though :D

Reaction score
Looks stunning dude!!! :D

Is that complete Vertex bodykit with canards as extras? Cos the bonnet and arches all look like D-Max :)
I'm not 100% sure to be honest, I haven't had a look at the backside of the bumpers etc.

I'm fairly sure the front / back bumpers and skirts are vertex, not sure about the canards but I think they're vertex extras as they fit the bumper perfectly.

Front arches and bonnet I believe to be D-Max as you said. One big difference between these and the ep-racing d-max style wings is that the vent follows the lines of the car better IMO. I couldn't tell you what the rear arches are, but I think they're all pretty much the same look.

The panel gaps between the front wings and bonnet are a bit crap, but I'm not too fussed about aesthetics like that.

When I was messing about with the coilovers, I noticed the distinct lack of undersealing, so I'm gonna get a load of rust prevention stuff and slap that on soon :)

Next mod is to get the headunit fitted (somehow) and working! :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did a bit of drifting back in July and only just got round to uploadin some pics. I didn't run my bumper as it was the first time skiddin in over a year and vertex lang bumpers aint too cheap! I'll be running it next time though :D

With my mates PS13

Don't think the 6 speed liked it too much though, even though I didn't clutch kick at all. I'm thinking of an engine swap at the moment but we'll see how the cash flow goes :)