What's new

the esthirteenpointfive

Reaction score
before the conversion. it used to be factory maroon or redish paint, primered it.

so heres my S15 front

its a slow process but almost there

next month S13 SR red top. just guna run it stock for now.

5 lug conversion. ichiba front hubs, 300zx n/a rear hubs with e-brake assembly

MB battles 17x9.5 +15 all around not installed yet
next month 215/45 up front 225/45 in the back
of course ill get something flush later on

300zx 30mm iron calipers.

just got tein lowering springs.

this is what im working on.(not mine) dash is guna be black not sure if im gona paint it or wrap it with black leather.. but i really like to keep it stock looking. it might cost a lot to send it to nissan and wrap it with whatever they wrap it with. cuz i want to match it with the door pannels..
but i wana try fittin them S15 air vents with crome surrounding.

so let me know if you have some air vents with crome surriounding. i need 5 of em.

my car got hit but its fixed i just need new headlights.

Last edited:
Reaction score
it looks a good shape with the 15 front, is that dog tied to your front bumper? you should tie it to the back instead, easier to exercise that way

Reaction score
yeah.. i just stripped everything again. cleaning up my engine bay and interior gona get painted in 2010. new tires coming and getting my Z32 brake calipers powder coated. just got some cross drilled and slotted rear rotors and couple parts i got in the mail. still waiting for my brand new headlights.

nismo motor mounts
DIF fan controller
mishimoto radiator + ISIS 12" fans + ISIS hose
apexi intake
walbro 255 fuel pump
circuit sports overflow tank
paint(hopefully its enough for the engine bay and interior)
some bushings
sensors

Last edited:
Reaction score
yea its modified. but it still looks OEM stock, thats prolly the best looking modified dash for S13. thats the problem, i really wana modify my extra dash i got but i cant bring the oem look back. like the original factory dash cover(thats what i like and i would like to keep it that way). i dont really like the flocking idea cuz it wont match my door panels. yea i can flock my door panels but not my type. i love to keep everything stock except black cloth deep dish steering wheel, S15 shift knob(all black), and when i get some $ for red bride seats.

this what my interior use to look like(wish i got my S13 DCC on this pic, would look a lil more fancy)

i really admire mint S15, i think its cuz of the body kit. thats my next kit!

K

Keisu

Nice conversion. I like this conversion more than the S14 version, the rear lights are way more cooler :thumbs: Ps. I bet that the dog can't toe your car :|

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
^^ +2

The original S13 rears looks more square and chunky than the S14 so gotta say these conversion when they're done well looks ace!! Your's is sweeet!!!

Them rims will kick ass lol :D

Reaction score
i wish i have the money to get the kouki tail lights now. but i got other **** to take care of right now. gona paint my engine bay after new years, pick up an SR then clean it(paint it of course) run it stock for now and i will finally get my car back on the runnin!! cant wait, its been a long time i havent driven my baby. engine bay will be a black sparkling pearl(so will the interior in the future). im plannin to go with a metallic red with a little metal flake for the exterior.

lol and for the wheels its not gona look great on the car, but ill get something flush later

Last edited:
Reaction score
so i had a bad break. i been sick so didnt really do anything
but i did get some parts in the mail..
my headlights came in and i test fitted one of them. (man i effin love these lights wish i just hav a S15 instead) i only test fitted one cuz the other one was damaged when i opened it. its been takin care of now.
like before its still got that sexy fitment.
oh if youre wondering why i still didnt paint the bay, well im still waiting for my friend to weld a box for my fuse boxes. then paint it. still got a lil of wet sanding to do but that shouldnt be hard. just a pain in the ass =D
i have to rush everything due to i have to get my car running by march for smog.(in california we smog cars every other year, and SR's are illegal here) so im running out of time here

dont mind about the backyard work lol i hate it
there should be no wires hangin as soon as i relocate my fuse box

Reaction score
so will you have to swap the SR out every other year to pass the smog test?

lookin good though, where u relocating the fuse box to? might make sense to re-route the arch loom into the engine bay while you're at it, avoids scrubbing problems later on!

Reaction score
yea.. well its not really relocating, its still stayin in the engine bay. but its goin to be under/behind the headlight. will add a box under there. for the wire, in the engine bay pic, its already tuck under the top of the core support. but if your talkin about the wire goin to the fuse box i can hide that under there somewhere. i already got it planned =P
for the smog, i wana have an extra KADE, but i dont think i can do that for this comin up smog. so i dont kno yet

Reaction score
well its been rainin the past month but finally its been sunny all week so i got to paint the bay

my 1st paint job btw

Last edited:
Reaction score
woops selling the SR radiator and other parts i got for SR
pickin up a complete running RB in 2 days