What's new

Marcus's Silvia S15 Spec-R

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Finished removing the rear wiper and its motor.

What should I do to waterhose which brings water to rear window?

Its now hanging in the trunk

Should I block it and snap all rear wiper fuses off?
Talking about fuses, what are those "Wiper Deicer" fuse and fuseable links in engine bay fusebox? And are those "RR Wiper" fuses in the footwell fusebox for REAR WIPER? I can just take those off and nothing really happens?

But back to the waterhose thin... What you guys who have remove the rear wiper have done to stop water come to the rear?

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Little update here!

I have now been busy working with my FMIC and fitting it nicely...
Well this pic is taked on monday but today I have finally do all the things!

FMIC is now in place and bumber cutted (alot! :)) but I think it looks really nice...
I post finished picture end of this week..

Next week I should do all those little things that are left to do and going to get it mapped and finally take it to the road at next weeks weekend :cool: I will tell you guys what kind of powerfigures did I get and how is she running!

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Looks like the Greddy FMIC to me.

Cars looking nice mate :thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Actually is somekind of cheap fmic :rolleyes: Well atleast I know few who have this same cooler and they say it works fine... If it look like Greddy one, I like it :D

Pipe-kit fits pretty good. Just needed to drill hole to batterytray and buy 45degrees silicon angle. Thats it... Bumber did need alot cutting but it looks nice

I will post new pics to here on next week! Getting my car ready today (little things still underconstruction) and then I try to get it mapped at saturday

J

JapanS15

Did you ever plug the rear wiper holes? When I did it on my last car, I just bought some plugs that fit the diameter and used clear silicone. It never leaked. As far as the tube is concerned...you always insert a plug in there as well and clamp it. Intercooler looks great! I would lower your car some more if I were you and didn't have clearance issues.

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Thanks for the comments! :)
FMIC-install is now ready and I'm thinking should I leave my Synapse DV atmos or recirc it?

I found some rubber plugs for rear window and I also put some silicon there too. It didn't leak when I was washing my car.

JapanS15, I'm going to lower car more after i have mapped it :nod: Thats because the trailer we use is little bit too high and the car wouldn get on it without scratching if its lower... But after mapping, thats my priority number one!

Tomorrow I put some new pipes to engine and then it should run and after that, I'm going to book mapping time!

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Got my baby remapped today :nod:

Best result was: 306.3hp(225.2kw)/5865rpm - 450.8nm/4050rpm @1,2bar

Injectors was running 100% and also MAF was measuring 100%, so those two are next updates but maybe next winter... Final remapping lowered power to this: 292.2hp/416,4nm@1,05bar

Thats because I and my remapping-guy didn't want to push injectors and MAF to their limits!

But I can really say ITS LIKE A DIFFERENT CAR :smitten:
Sounds much better, drives much better and feels more powerful than ever... Very happy to results!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Was gonna say... though mine was at limits up to 95% max duty cycle... glad you knocked her down a bit lol!!

Great figures and it's all about the torque baby!!!! :D :D

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Can I ask what size tyres you have on the rears please? Just asking I seem to have more of a stretch on mine (I have the same size Grid Drifts)..

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Well here is the dynoresults:

Click it for larger pic :)
As I said before, my injectors and MAF were running maximum so those two things are going to chance in next winter...

What do you think of powerfigures?

T

Toby

I woudl say the Power is dropping off way to early? As you say this must be down to you fueling so I'd get some bigger Injectors in there ASAP!

PS car looks sick, what size are the wheels?

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
I woudl say the Power is dropping off way to early? As you say this must be down to you fueling so I'd get some bigger Injectors in there ASAP!

PS car looks sick, what size are the wheels?
Thanks! The wheels are 18x8,5 ET35+3mm spacer on the front and 18x10 ET35 on the rear.

I'm going to get bigger inj. and maf but not in this summer... We lowered power for a bit so they are not running at maximum! :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I can't open the bigger image :(

Looks ok to me from the very small image lol... As a comparison here's mine which was mapped last week by Steve @ FC Tuning: