What's new

Marcus's Silvia S15 Spec-R

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Hei Marcus. Just saw your car at Messukeskus looking :cool: Sorry to miss you; we couldn't wait till 5 :(
Thats too bad. My friend called me when we were at baltic sea cruise, and told that someone from S15OC has asked me.

It would be nice to have a little chat with you.
Maybe next time, somewhere.

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Looks like mine... but with EPIC rimmage! You win sir! What offsets are those? :)
savage wheels bud would you mind telling me the offsets of them:cool:
Patience guys ;) I've been very busy.. Everyone asking photoshoots to magazines and our club LS Garage won Best Club 1. award at Hot Rod & Rock Show in Tampere and also Best Club 3. award at American & Tuning Car Show in Helsinki! :notworthy:

Offsets of the wheels.. should I tell you? :D
Front - 18x9 +18
Rear - 18x10 +18

Rear has too much camber now, so little more work to do...

What is that thing on the dash above the center vents in the first pic. Btw car looks great mate well done :)
There was mounting point to LCD-screen. What a stupid place!

Well now all the show's are past and I have more time, I will update this project very soon!

Bunch of new parts are mounted and new power figures pulled!

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
So let's continue the story as I promissed...
Summer has began and Silvia is finally mapped, but not without extra work :D

Wheels got 215/35 and 245/35 Toyo T1R-tires and we started to put car back together.
Mapping time was booked early to Monday 11.4. Although time almost ended too soon.

Three days before mappingtime at AMW Dynoservice me and my friends started to but engine part back to enginebay. Water and oil circulating pipes cracked/snapped first, so one days was there. Next day I got stainless steel braided hoses and we got to work.

35 hours were left and engine was together. We were so happy and started it... ...well tried to start it ;)

Nothing... ...WTF! :D At this time I realesed that I think we are in hurry now.
Well it didn't get spark at all... Fortunately I have missed one critical connector open, so after 2min we got spark but still no fire.

I can remember that after this we get to the next bar and have a beer or two :D

Next was fuel. Fuel came to fuelrail but somehow injectors weren't spraying it to chambers. I asked few guys and one very good datsun-guru came to help us.

When "Xenon" the nissan-guru came time were 8 hours left before we have to leave and head out to AMW.

Something was wrong with injectors. They were "new" but still. We took them out and looked. They were not acting to electricity as they should be. Little magic with electricity and sharp thing Xenon made them work again.

Injectors back to rail, everything else back and "hope dies last"-mind to head.

Clock was 03.35 at night and at 07.00 we have to go...
Well finally it fired up! I was very pleased. Also whole LS Garage were pleased because they can finally go and get some sleep :D

Few more thing and 1 hour sleep after, we headed to Lappeenranta AMW Dynoservice.

Mapped was done by Martikainen and power figures was just like I was wondering. Stock turbos max output.
318,3 Hp / 470,8 Nm @ 1,23bar.

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
After mapping we got home and there were lots of things to do.

One nissan enthuastic came and rolled my fenders. It went great with no paintcracks at all.

We gathered group called LS Garage. You guys can go and leave comment to our page on facebook here: LS Garage. Remember to join our fans with just clicking "like" button on top of the page :cool:

We were invited to Hot Rod & Rock Show 2011 in Tampere.
It was great idea to get our whole group there, but in reality it was long nights and pointless work with our cars.

LS Garage got four founding members with cars. Also lots of supportmembers with they showclass cars.

Parts from all over the world has finally get to me...

Carbon to enginebay and interior:

Multimediaplayer and new turbotimer. Painted parts to gold from engine:

Dashboard had ugly 2cm scratch and I hated it. So it got leather covered in Autoverhoomo Custom. In same picture is also JAS Designs leather shiftknobcover and handbrake cover:

After big lowering rear wheels were in ridiculous angles :D Last night before show we adjusted angles until 5.00 in the morning.

Hot Rod & Rock Show 2011 were nice, Got huge positive comments and long lasting friendships.

We even won the best car club award! :cool:

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
After our first show in Tampere, there was one week to go Finlands biggest car show: American & Tuning Car show 2011 in Helsinki.

Show was great and LS Garage won again award. This time third place in Best car club class.

Even S15 Owners Club founder came to visit, but unfortunately I was in baltic sea cruise atm :( It was too bad to not get change to talk to you

This is how things looked in Helsinki, Exhibition Center

This photo is from somewhere in deep Helsinki

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
There has been some radical changes to my car in few weeks ;) I will let you know in few days...

We visited finnish trackevent called "Radalle.com" in Alastaro race circuit.

Past two weeks I was in European-roadtrip and mean while in Finland my friend did his magic to my front bumber, new fg-trunk and Aero rearspats. Yesterday new D-max style lip-spoiler came and its no going to painter.

I also got some intresting email from US. Car related ;)

Last edited:
S

S15 SILVIA

Looks great mate. Keep us up to date with the other mods.
Wheels look awesome.

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Let's make a little update... HUGE update if you ask me :)

I got several emails from all over the world asking professional hi-res photos of silvia to feature on different automotivesites...

Well one of my favorite sites is Stance Nation and I really liked to give first pics to them.

Well my friend Santtu Kilpinen took some amazing photos and few days ago I send those to USA.

Few hours ago I got featured on Stance Nation and i'm thrilled!!
I love the photos and also writeup is very nice :)

Here is the link:
http://www.stancenation.com/2011/08/30/the-japanese-masterpiece/

Tell what do you like :cool: