What's new

Just bought my s15 2 months. rebuilding :)

T

turbotiny

Greetings from Singapore:)
I just bought my S15 2 months back. Have been driving 2 subaru STi for 4 years. And yes this is my dream car since the age of 17.

At used car dealer's lot(day)

At used car dealer's lot(night)

Outside a exhaust shop in Malaysia

Resprayed my 18" Nismo LM GT4 from white to gloss black

After bathing(sold my C West Gt Wing)

Edited defi gauges on my dashboard

T

turbotiny

The engine bay previously was in a mess. Thats why i did not even take any pictures of it. Matt black engine bay colour on white car? Wirings and hoses flying around! dirty look:annoyed:
That is why i intend to rebuilt the engine and clean up the mess the previous owner have done.

Pull out engine and parts for spraying of engine bay

Fitting on new intercooler

Rebored block and some of my parts on the floor

Last edited:

sx-si

Reaction score
cool engine spec but i would hate that turbo way too laggy for what id need

ive allways wanted a pearl s15 even had a s14 that colour and it was beutiful
good luck with the car

who made your slim boss and does it remove airbag light and keep horn / signal cancel?

T

turbotiny

sx-si
I guess this turbo will be able to get full boost before 5k rpm.
I got the slim boss kit from NRG. Its call short hub, i am not running any airbag now.No problem with my horn and signal:)

Towkay Neo, no ecu now, or you wanna sponsor your power fc? haha

Tooley
Thanks!

Reaction score
Looks really awesome. Whereabouts are you getting it rebuilt? Always wanted to respray my engine bay to cusco blue. But I guess gotta wait for someday when i decide to rebuild my engine too or have the cash to for that matter :p Do join us for our sessions in Aman Suria Friday nights when you can. We have another of our members getting his engine rebuilt too. Maybe can share afew pointers :)

T

turbotiny

CROSS,

All this work is done by my workshop at HV RACING at SEROJA,Johor Jaya. I have to admit that they are very detail in rebuilting my car. Not expensive for labour too. My friends subaru wrx/sti,Honda civic and evo is also fully rebuilt by them. Really very AWESOME! I will upload some pics of their engine bay soon:) Where is Aman Suria?

Reaction score
excellent, well done its looking very cool just now, i do like the clean white and the blue will go very well:thumbs:

T

turbotiny

MY GF photoshopped the picture with some colour changes.
Mine was the normal Defi BF White.

Reaction score
CROSS,

All this work is done by my workshop at HV RACING at SEROJA,Johor Jaya. I have to admit that they are very detail in rebuilting my car. Not expensive for labour too. My friends subaru wrx/sti,Honda civic and evo is also fully rebuilt by them. Really very AWESOME! I will upload some pics of their engine bay soon:) Where is Aman Suria?
Aman Suria is in KL :) There is a member in Johor who comes down once in a while for drinks and midnight drives :) How's the progress of your car? Would love to see more picts of it.