Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 763
  1. #741
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,871
    Liked
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    Hey man how you doing! yea its the same car! crashed it in my championship finals last year so we thought **** it and did a massive make over
    It looks absolutely sick.... wide body all the the way, was just watching your video... i miss the SR noise at full loud pedal bouncing off the limiter. And your still running a non forged engine LOL proof of longevity with all the abuse, then again you were the only person i know to drift the 6MT for years

  2. #742
    tooley's Avatar
    tooley is offline When only sideways will do!
    This is tooley's Country Flag (Wales)
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Midlands / South Wales
    Posts
    1,770
    Liked
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonman View Post
    It looks absolutely sick.... wide body all the the way, was just watching your video... i miss the SR noise at full loud pedal bouncing off the limiter. And your still running a non forged engine LOL proof of longevity with all the abuse, then again you were the only person i know to drift the 6MT for years

    Thanks man, I suppose if you look after them and have the right parts / fluid then they will be bullet proof. Im still expecting it to end catastrophically at some point though lol. And in regards to the 6MT yea i know its still going!!!! i dont get how its not exploded however since the power increase its starting to go. Its now very crunchy and does not like changing gears so its on its last legs finally. Been looking at a CD09 350Z box but i dont want to cut the tunnel as its all been stone chipped underneath and painted inside.

    May just get an uprated gear set in the six speed casing.

    You back in an S15 now?
    zillalife
    Ashfab

  3. #743
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,871
    Liked
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    Thanks man, I suppose if you look after them and have the right parts / fluid then they will be bullet proof. Im still expecting it to end catastrophically at some point though lol. And in regards to the 6MT yea i know its still going!!!! i dont get how its not exploded however since the power increase its starting to go. Its now very crunchy and does not like changing gears so its on its last legs finally. Been looking at a CD09 350Z box but i dont want to cut the tunnel as its all been stone chipped underneath and painted inside.

    May just get an uprated gear set in the six speed casing.

    You back in an S15 now?
    Stick with the 6speed...... it would be almost wrong to change now with that much history, nar haven't got a car at the mo, stuck a LS1 into a 180sx caged track only jobbie but that lasted a short stint as i sold it as well.... some of my mates are giving my stick about not having a car as ive just moved and the shed where i live now is massive and can fit a hoist. As weird as this is im buying a tractor tomorrow, and that's going in my shed.. got some land now and need to do work on it, guess im just old at 33

  4. #744
    tooley's Avatar
    tooley is offline When only sideways will do!
    This is tooley's Country Flag (Wales)
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Midlands / South Wales
    Posts
    1,770
    Liked
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonman View Post
    Stick with the 6speed...... it would be almost wrong to change now with that much history, nar haven't got a car at the mo, stuck a LS1 into a 180sx caged track only jobbie but that lasted a short stint as i sold it as well.... some of my mates are giving my stick about not having a car as ive just moved and the shed where i live now is massive and can fit a hoist. As weird as this is im buying a tractor tomorrow, and that's going in my shed.. got some land now and need to do work on it, guess im just old at 33

    Yea got 2 spare boxes so will prob build one up and see how that goes.
    zillalife
    Ashfab

  5. #745
    tooley's Avatar
    tooley is offline When only sideways will do!
    This is tooley's Country Flag (Wales)
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Midlands / South Wales
    Posts
    1,770
    Liked
    8
    Update time!

    I am over the moon with the latest development! I am proud to announce that Alcon Brakes have decided to work with us!

    I had an amazing delivery of the latest 6POT front Floating Disc 365mm and 4 POT rear two piece disc 350mm brake setup



    Cant wait to test them out in anger!



    zillalife
    Ashfab

  6. #746
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    358
    Liked
    13
    Those two piece discs. Those callipers. Much love. Much want!

  7. #747
    tooley's Avatar
    tooley is offline When only sideways will do!
    This is tooley's Country Flag (Wales)
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Midlands / South Wales
    Posts
    1,770
    Liked
    8
    We got invited to do a tuning show in Europe called 100% Tuning. It was in Rotterdam in the Netherlands.

    What an epic weekend! The cars were great, The show was massive! 41,000 visitors and the piss ups with mates made it all worth while. Im usually not one for static shows as I prefer driving. But it was good to see how its done in Europe.

    Much to our surprise we were given a prime spot for solo display in the main hall and got nominated for best car of the show. However the award went to a mental Opel thing that was immaculate.

    Here are some pics from the show.











    zillalife
    Ashfab

  8. Joeh Likes this post.

  9. #748
    tooley's Avatar
    tooley is offline When only sideways will do!
    This is tooley's Country Flag (Wales)
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Midlands / South Wales
    Posts
    1,770
    Liked
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cess View Post
    Those two piece discs. Those callipers. Much love. Much want!

    Cant wait to use them in anger! totally over the moon!
    zillalife
    Ashfab

  10. #749
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    358
    Liked
    13
    Was reading Japanese Performance today and the trail page for the next issue - is that your car that's going to be featured?

  11. #750
    tooley's Avatar
    tooley is offline When only sideways will do!
    This is tooley's Country Flag (Wales)
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Midlands / South Wales
    Posts
    1,770
    Liked
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cess View Post
    Was reading Japanese Performance today and the trail page for the next issue - is that your car that's going to be featured?
    Yea man been waiting for my brakes to arrive. Got a pic of it? not brought the mag this month.
    zillalife
    Ashfab

Similar Threads

  1. S15 Varietta Rocket Bunny
    By freddygaertner in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-08-2017, 23:38
  2. Waiting for my bunny from the land of rice 😁
    By Elliott in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 20:29
  3. FS: Rocket Bunny ducktail
    By MorgzC in forum Car Parts for Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-05-2016, 21:19
  4. WTB: sr20det rocket cover
    By robt809 in forum Car Parts for Sale
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-06-2009, 20:33

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •