What's new

Zillalife X Garage 21 Rocket Bunny S15 Drift Car

Reaction score
It is a 2002 everything is dated all the documents and even some of the compenents on the car. If its not then ill have to get the v5 changed since if its a 2001 then i can be on the cheaper tax band!!

I have been looking at thoes whees!!! they are awesome and a dam site cheaper than the rota's!!

seeing them on the 15 has twisted my arm!!!
i have just emailed torque imports and they are saying that even a 2002 is under the PLG tax bracket. wooooow might have to get a 2002 :)

Reaction score
i have just emailed torque imports and they are saying that even a 2002 is under the PLG tax bracket. wooooow might have to get a 2002 :)

how do you put it under the PLG bracket? I thought it was when the car was registered in the UK not built??

Reaction score
no sure, but i am looking at importing a s15 next year and asked if i could import a 2001 to stay under the £400 tax bracket, and the said that they are all put into the PLG bracket and a 2002 wouldn't be £400.
but i will research that more befor i import one, but they have 2-3 in or coming into stock so they should know what tax bracket they will fall into.
and they have a 2002 arriving soon, so we will have to see what happens

Reaction score
this is the email i got, ignore the rest of it was asking about finance, but a loan seems alot cheaper

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the enquiry. Average APR is around 12%. All imported S15’s are currently in the PLG bracket, none are now liable for the £400 a year tax!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Mike

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
am sure i was any imported car is classed as PLG (privet light goods) for Tax my dads Evo 7 was the same and my friends Starlet & GT4 :wack: could be wrong though :)

Reaction score
would need to see them photoshopped to be honest, but i think they would suit the car.

Reaction score
so mine has been registerd incorrectly then? wonder if i can get it changed.....?

just checked with torque and if the car was registered befor april it will be in the higher tax bracket as the rules changed after april.
which is good news for me as i wanted as new i can get s15 :)

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
new bits ordered!!!!!!

EBC Turbo drilled and grooved front ant rear discs. EBC red stuff pads

Should also be ordering some HSD coilovers as soon as jim comes back to me with a price. wooop wooop

Just need to get the wheels pinted white and she will be looking sweeeeet

tooley

Reaction score
Country
I love pay day!!, Just bought some
HSD TT coilovers,
Front and rear drilled and grooved brake discs,
Ferodo premium pads,
Plasma Glow Dials for the instrument cluster.
Some sick JDM stickers.

Rolling the arches this week/weekend.

Found a place in brum that will sand blast refurb and powder coat my advans gloss white for 240 same day service!!! so will be doing that next month as ive pretty much spend my floating income after bills etc lol!!

Cand wait to fir the coilovers. Fitted the front brakes today painted the calipers red will be cracking on with the rears tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I love pay day!!
Lol don't we all :D

Some tastey looking bits bro, those dials look sweet. Never seen anything like them-will be interested in seeing some pics of them once fitted :thumbs:

And i love a good JDM sticker- where did you get them?

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Lol don't we all :D

Some tastey looking bits bro, those dials look sweet. Never seen anything like them-will be interested in seeing some pics of them once fitted :thumbs:

And i love a good JDM sticker- where did you get them?
Just tyoe in JDM / Drift stickers on ebay and there are loads!! yea ive had those dials on my rx7 and s14 will put up some pics they are wicked, only diff with these 15 ones is they are in kmh not mph.......

these were them on my Rx7

I do miss her!! but i love the 15 also!

Here are some from the s14. easy to fit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking good mate, coilovers look yummy!!!

Where did you get the dials from and how much? if you dont mind me asking!