What's new

S15AK's Nissan Silvia S15

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Ok here is my S15 :) been looking for a good few months to find the right one, so I'm pleased with it, just need to change/add a few things to make it my own.

Cheers..

Engine

Top mount/T3 Turbo with T70 compressor
Top mount APW manifold (ceramic coated)
TiAL F38 external wastegate
BC Titanium retainers and springs
Cusco Catch Tank
SS custom exhaust (with HKS Hi-Power back box)
Splitfire coilpacks
Nismo 555 injectors
Greddy Profec B Spec II
Apexi ECU
Apexi Power FC
Apexi Induction kit
Z32 AFM
FMIC
Mishimoto Radiator
GKtech Engine Fan
Walbro Fuel pump
White SFS Performance Hoses
Winged Baffle Sump

Transmission

S14a 5sp Box
APEX Short Shifter
Exedy organic clutch
ACT flywheel
2-way Nismo GT Pro diff

Brakes

Front
Subaru STI Brembo Calipers
Subaru STI Brembo Drilled Discs 325mm
Performance Friction Pads

Rear
Standard
Red Stuff Pads

Suspension

APEX Gen 2 Coilovers
APEX Front tension arms (brushed)
CUSCO front & rear strut brace
Driftworks rear camber arms
APEX ARB's front and rear

Exterior

Full Vertex kit
M5 Lip spoiler on boot
Wise Sqaure LED rear lights
EPracing rear tow hook

Interior

Carbon Fibre Centre console
Carbon Fibre Gear Knob
Power FC Hand Controller
Motor Stepper Exhaust Gas, Oil and Water temp gauges (installed in air vents)
Do-Luck Middle Brace
EL-Dials (Blue/Green)
Nardi Classic Steering wheel 330mm
Works Bell short boss
Works Bell Rapfix II - Yoshioka Special Edition

Wheels

Rota Grid Drift's
Front - 18x9.5 ET30 (225/45/18)
Rear - 18x10 ET35 (245/40/18)

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Top mount turbo FTW!!! :)

Is that a long 'V' shaped turbo coolant line running across the top of the compressor housing - if it was me I'd be anal and change that to a nice flexi item so it doesn't look so stuck out lol...

Sweet ride tho and cracking wheels :thumbs:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Thanks Inital D :)

The pictures are crap, will get some nice ones done when I can, but its a bugger to keep them white wheels clean :(

About the 'V' shaped turbo coolant line.. I haven't got a clue (not very clued up on the techie side of thing), but since you have noticed it I can see what you mean. What sort of flexi stuff could I use? I try and not do anything to my car's as I normally do it wrong or break something :(

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate :) still needs a few bits doing here and there, plus I'll be getting the kit resprayed early next year, as its a little rough in places. (yes I am fussy ;))

Reaction score
Yep same here, once you know the imperfections they always tend to stand out in your eyes and everyone else is like what are you talking about :D.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Thanks Inital D :)

The pictures are crap, will get some nice ones done when I can, but its a bugger to keep them white wheels clean :(

About the 'V' shaped turbo coolant line.. I haven't got a clue (not very clued up on the techie side of thing), but since you have noticed it I can see what you mean. What sort of flexi stuff could I use? I try and not do anything to my car's as I normally do it wrong or break something :(
If this is turbo coolant lines then you should be able to replace this with metal braided flexible pipes. On the stock turbo setup, Apex Performance or Hose Solutions sell these flexi turbo coolant feeds for around £100 (Apex - expensive) or around 1/3 to 1/2 less if you buy from Hose Solutions (IIRC).

You can check whether these are turbo coolant lines by seeing whether one goes to the middle/bottom of the block and the other should go towards the a funny metal bend that is part of the coolant system nearer the front/top of the block (bad explanation - more pics needed lol) :wack:

Basically the best replacement would be 'Aeroquip' metal flexi lines which decent garages should be able to size up and make as custom fits. Since you don't have the turbo in regular location in the bay, I wouldn't get the kits from Apex/Hose Solutions as mentioned above otherwise it might not reach or have the right angles for the banjo bolts (these are the bits that attach the feed lines to the block etc).

HTH - soz there's too many words... would be easier if I was stood next to you looking at your engine and explaining 1st hand haha!!! :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Cheers for the info pal, I understand what your getting at. I've got a place in mind that might be able to do it. Just another thing on the “list to do“

Thanks!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
thats nice mate, loving the wheels and very surprised you dont have more trouble with the fronts though, you make it sound so easy lol

Reaction score
Very nice motor. How much work had to go into those scooby brembos to make them fit on the front?

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
thats nice mate, loving the wheels and very surprised you dont have more trouble with the fronts though, you make it sound so easy lol
The stretch on the tyres helps. I'm going to get the rears rolled just be make them clear a little better, don't think I have to bother with the fronts.. :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Very nice motor. How much work had to go into those scooby brembos to make them fit on the front?
I didn't fit them, the guy that owned it before me did it. I'm still on contact with him so I'll try and find out for you pal.

Cheers :)

Reaction score
That would be great, many thanks mate.:thumbs:

P.s. If you are after someone rolling your rear arches then a mate of mine has a company that does it based here in the northwest, he is defo the best in the business as he has done several of my cars overtime. I think he charges about £60 a pair.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
ok thanks pal, might get his details off you when I've got the cash, if he's that good.

I was planning on getting a bodyshop to them, when the car is in getting the kit re-sprayed, next year. BM Autobodies in Bury are doing the kit, had a good chat with the Karl there, he's big into his drifting as well :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Thought i should get some of the bits fitted I've been storing up over the last few months. So today fitted my new rear speakers, drivers side wind reflector, and the group buy coil pack cover. All those are pretty boring but think my new rear lights look sweet :)