What's new

S15AK's Nissan Silvia S15

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Thought i should get some of the bits fitted I've been storing up over the last few months. So today fitted my new rear speakers, drivers side wind reflector, and the group buy coil pack cover. All those are pretty boring but think my new rear lights look sweet :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Nice motor bud :thumbs:

Turbo looks like it pack a decent punch- what kindda power are you running?

And what rear lights are they, look sweet :cool:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country

yeah its a T3 so its a big impact turbo, its all or nothing really. Not sure on power as I haven't had to on the rolling road yet, but the lad I bought it off reckons its about 310-320bhp. Getting it remapped in the spring so will let you know what its pushing :)

Also just had a load of work done on it. Big thanks to Graham at DCMS in Burnely, top bloke and I wouldn't let anyone else touch the Silvia. He sorted out my mainfold and downpipe as that area was a little rough, so now got a nice new Japspeed mainfold and new down pipe. Also gone back to a single wastegate. Its made a massive difference, the car runs so much smoother now :)

http://www.dickinsoncms.co.uk/

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
fitted some more bits to my car yesterday.

Apex short shifter
New Gaitar
Carbon Fibre Surround

Short shifter feels great but you do get a little extra noise and a few rattles, but I'm told that's normal for short shifters.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Fitted my new rocker cover today :) Still got a few more bits to add/clean up in the engine bay, but its a start..

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Just an update with the graph from the remap Steve at FC Tuning did for me. Very pleased with it now.

https://vimeo.com/17201060#

Also I've fitted a nice new HKS back box (thanks for the part number Craig, and sorry for nicking your idea), so the back end looks nice and finsihed now :)

New spark plugs fitted as recommended by Steve. The car is at DCMS at the moument having an oil and water temp gauges fitted into the air vents, and should have that carbon fibre panel from Craig to fit soon as well.

Oh and I fitted my plasma dails I while go so a pic of them..

When I was at TOTB the Japanese Performance guys took a few pics of the car and had a chat with me about the car etc.., so couldn't believe it when they rang me up a few weeks ago and asked me if they can do a feature on it. So will be having a photo shoot with them at the end of the month :cool:

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Awesome update mate :) And nice to see Jap Performance wanting to feature a decent car for once *rolls eyes*... might have something to do with getting rid of that dicko editor Chris Rees :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Cheers pal :) I should be in the TOTB write up as well which should be on sale soon.

Oh forgot to say I've also replaced the 5sp gearbox with abother 5sp box as I broke it :( so while it was out I changed the clutch to a Exedy Organic but kept the ACT flywheel in as that was fine :)

Will get some better pics posted up soon..

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Another little update. Just had more gauges fitted, oil and water temp. The Stepper Motor gauges can change from amber and white, so when the lights are off during the day the gauges are white, and when night comes and you turn the head lights on they turn amber :)

Sorry pics are crappy again (phone camera). I really night to get myself a half decent camera!

Day time setting

Night time setting

Reaction score
car looks awesome man.. definately one of my favourite kits, just suits the car down to the ground. and the white wheels on grey looks ace! engine bay setup looks awesome too :cool:

Reaction score
Really sweet setup indeed, what gauges are those. I am in the same boat trying to get the right gauge setup to match my Nismo instrument panel and then trying to get the right stereo as well. For the stereo I may be going with a coloured screen so no problem there but using the defis I need to ensure that both the pillar pods and the DIN panel setup all are coordinated.