What's new

ulralite spacers 25mm

subzero

Reaction score
how mucho were them lad ?? i got a set for teh back off DW - need anotehr for the front as 20s just aint cutting it.

ads some stance to your 15 now .

Reaction score
got them from shane at drivenstlye in roscommon he is sound to deal with they are €120 for a pair (2) 25mm seem to be a really good quality spacers from ultralite i got 4 off him also got apexi oil filter €20 and diff oil and fuchs engine oil. only managed to put them on to day for waiting plastic rings to fit on hub hub of car is 66.1 spacers are 73.1. another thing is with 25mm spacers u dont need to cut ur bolts on ur hub.

subzero

Reaction score
hmm i got the dw ones, bout the same price .... and are very good ... i got a set in the car( yer man in japan took em off, but no bolts were with em ) couldnt get tapered bolts to fit :( so there just sitting there.

Reaction score
i had 5mm spacers on my wheels alround but didnt really make much of a difference so decieded to try 25mm ones do u have spacers front and back?

subzero

Reaction score
i had 5mm spacers on my wheels alround but didnt really make much of a difference so decieded to try 25mm ones do u have spacers front and back?
yup , I'm running 25 + 5 on the back and 20 + 5 on the front . ( the 5 is due to the wheel nuts being too short and needing thread, but i picked up some ultra long ones at JAE so may take the 5s off )