What's new

Burnout - s15 - v8/ls1- silvette

Reaction score
Country
nothing)))) at us deeply corruption country))) simply you pay to the inspector and it shuts eyes to curve headlights)))

And under the relation of participants of movement, we do not have culture of traffic, therefore all it is not important))))

Reaction score
Country
Preparation for summer))))

At last that I have ordered sr20det )))))

some summer specs))))

1. wheels rays gtc 9/0 and 10/5
2. Suspention GP sports...... very hard)))))
3. Circuit Sports Front Brake Rotors
4. Circuit Sports Adjustable Inner Tie rods anв Circuit Sports OE Style Outter Tie Rods
5. KTS Tension Rods

coming soooooon)))))

Reaction score
Is that interior flocked, or is that stitching real? I think im going to be doing the bottom half of my dash but not 100% yet!

That looks good though!! :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
isnt flock isnt velvet )))) real stitching - alcantara . do im myself)

G

Glen

Bloody hell... that would have taken you a wee while? flocking would be more fun :p

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for sympathy, I will restore. At us so in Russia the drunk cattle holidays marks it! It is a pity I do not know who it has made, but firemen have operatively worked, it has surprised!

Reaction score
Country
And so from there is nothing (after work by itself) and on "it is weak most"! Has changed the motor! Changed in garage of the friend, without an electricity and special tools! To pull out the motor it has appeared where easier than it there to thrust, thus without having what lift, a "goose" or even //////!

Tooling for swap): 1 jack hydraulic ! 2 jacks manual (stock there is in all cars) 1 cable towing (years 80th) 1 pipe of centimetres 120 and modest set wrenches keys and heads which constantly replenished as required!!

Long puzzled with the friend how to pull out the motor!

So have lifted the car above jacks on each side, have propped up jack hydraulic under a box, have adhered the motor to what that to armature in garage sticking out of a ceiling, all have turned off, and have lowered the car! Accordingly the motor remained to hang on a cable! Further on hands have pulled out it for side-altars engine bay (do not repeat it of the house a back till now is ill)))))

And here back to thrust the motor so it has not turned out... Therefore having thought a little more.... Here in general that scheme)))))

Rotating a pipe (it is designated red), put between a cable (Black), there was a possibility to lift and lower the motor (dark blue)! For the account from cable fishing in its top part (Arrows brown)!

Further have faced a problem to get the motor to a box (on the Japanese manual - свапят motors pulling out and dragging together with a box, on a bourgeois manual - remove a box then the motor and in return sequence collect, on Russian manual to get the motor in a box))))))).... After 1.30 hours (Ё % "?;; %И Not standard lexicon )))))) ) dance with tambourines and jacks, the mobile phone has been broken for anybody persistently kept ringing (be not frightened it was then glued and to this day works).... After 2х hours... engine has taken the lawful place))))

Further assemblage of all of the rest and purchase of not getting details has begun! Namely: 1. MAF 2. intercooler 3. A gasoline pump 4. Every possible liquids 5. down pipe 6. bypas 7. power intake

Since piping intercooler passes through the location batary, it was necessary to remove its platform, and thats why the electricity in garage is not present.... It was necessary to beat out its screw-driver and a hammer))))) (I know barbarity but there was no other exit)

Further simply all has collected together....

The accumulator and washer tank (it a broad tank from Guelder-rose Frets) have moved to a luggage carrier))))

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH ))))

Reaction score
Country
no comments....

interior.... do all my self...

engine bay...

bypass live here)))

Reaction score
Country
In Moscow winter, so I decided to remake something ....

v - mout ) under construction

inlet : sard 850cc ...

outlet besed on garrett 2871r

rocket cover

some white paint)

fuel regulator turbosmart

here until something like this

S

S15 SILVIA

Good to see your getting it back running again after your bad luck.
Like your plug cover! Where did you get it from? Or did you make it yourself.
V- mount setup will be interesting.
Mike