What's new

my drift s15 project

G

garys15

cheers people, no more picture updates but small one on the engine side..
block is now rebored and skimmed for the new pistons ect..
so just waiting for the new oil pump, strainer, chain and tentioner kit, and water pump from the USA then the block will be built to the new spec, now just waiting for the head to be port polished ect.. the bloke doing it can get 100bhp from a gtr head so will be interesting to see how much he can flow on the sr head :)

G

garys15

right not updated this for agesss ...
engine is now sorted just waiting for a crank to be x-rayed and it will be going together good for 500+bhp :)
bodykit has all arrived authough now im selling the bonnet and front bumper to fund haveing the shell blasted and painted :( but needs must
also bought myself a sr20det s13 because i miss drifting so much and am spending far to much time and money building this im not haveing any fun..
few pics noting super exiting at the moment but hopefully be comeing together soon..
sold a headlight as i got hold of this:

few pics of the kit being test fitted with the new d-max lights (phone pics)

should have it blasted painted and looking like a car in no time if people start buying my stuff ;)

G

garys15

cheers mate
once its all blasted and primed the inside is going white, with red cage, red carbon border seat, red bride harness and flocked red top half of dash so should look cool
the d-max 50-50s??
i didnt but i think bizzle did before i bought the shell from him